Metal Storm logo
Fairyland - Sign To Massacre Records, New Album In May

French symphonic power metal outfit Fairyland have signed with Massacre Records, and will release its new album Osyrhianta in late May, 2020. The new concept album serves as a prequel to the band's existing trilogy, and will explore the origins of the fantasy realm Osyrhia.

Created by Gonzalo Ordóñez Arias

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fairyland
Posted: 25.03.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 30 users
25.03.2020 - 18:35
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Finally... I hope this will be good. Maybe unlike "Score..." but at this point I'll be just happy to hear something new from Phil.

I had a dream some time ago that I heard 2 new songs and didn't like them... I hope it was nothing but a bad dream
----
26.03.2020 - 03:06
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
Written by qlacs on 25.03.2020 at 18:35

Finally... I hope this will be good. Maybe unlike "Score..." but at this point I'll be just happy to hear something new from Phil.

I had a dream some time ago that I heard 2 new songs and didn't like them... I hope it was nothing but a bad dream

I'm of the exact opposite opinion... Score is what got me into the band, and is honestly to this day one of the greatest power metal albums I've ever heard. Sadly, I don't believe this album will have the same vocalist.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
26.03.2020 - 11:00
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 26.03.2020 at 03:06

Written by qlacs on 25.03.2020 at 18:35

I'm of the exact opposite opinion... Score is what got me into the band, and is honestly to this day one of the greatest power metal albums I've ever heard. Sadly, I don't believe this album will have the same vocalist.

I think you misunderstood me, Score is possibly my all-time favourite symphonic metal album, and did the same with me. And you're correct, they have a different singer now... as much as I trust the composition, the vocals were an integral part of that record.
----
26.03.2020 - 18:45
Let's hope that if the vocals aren't what we hope for they will release an instrumental version of the album as well.

Hits total: 931 | This month: 4