Metal Storm logo
BPMD - Newly Formed Supergroup Sign With Napalm Records

BPMD - the newly formed heavy metal group, featuring Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth (Overkill) on vocals, drummer Mike Portnoy (The Winery Dogs, Sons Of Apollo, ex-Dream Theater), bassist Mark Menghi (Metal Allegiance) and guitarist Phil Demmel (Vio-lence, ex-Machine Head) - are pleased to announce that they have signed a worldwide contract with Napalm Records. BPMD will officially announce the release of music, arriving in the form of their first full-length album, very soon. Stay tuned for more details and music, coming soon.

The members of BPMD first came together in the summer of 2019 with one goal in mind: to pay homage to some of their favorite classic rock tunes, give them their own heavy twist, and to have a blast doing it. We all could use a bit of fun, and that's what BPMD is here to provide - a party on wax performed by some of the greatest musical talents in the world!

Vocalist Bobby Blitz drops a few words: "The BPMD sessions were very fun. They took us all back to our roots and even pre-roots. As it developed, we all realized it was something special, as did Napalm Records, with one listen!"

Bassist Mark Menghi says: "We're super excited about our first BPMD record. Last summer, I was inspired and came up with this crazy idea and here we are, not even a year later, and it'll see the light of day in these very trying times. The planet needs something to feel good about, and I 100% wholeheartedly believe these tunes will do the trick. Buckle up and make way for BPMD?"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: BPMD
Posted: 25.03.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 37 users
26.03.2020 - 02:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its interesting, can be killer, can be Let down, but imo he needs focus on Overkill 20th album
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.03.2020 - 12:25
JoHn Doe
I'd listen to this.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 1282 | This month: 5