Metal Storm logo
Aeonian Sorrow - New Video Clip Streaming

Doom metal bringers Aeonian Sorrow premiere a new music video for "The Endless Fall Of Grief". The song is taken from their recently released EP, A Life Without. Directed and produced by Framenoir.

Comments the band on the video: "Greetings everyone. No matter how tough things are now with the Covid-19 pandemic there is still light and hope coming from our favorite music. With great joy and happiness we present you the official video clip for our song "The Endless Fall Of Grief", taken from our brand new EP A Life Without which got released on February 7th, 2020.

"Directed and produced by Framenoir. Special thanks to our director and cinematographer Tino - Viljami Vanhala (Vin Valentino) and our lighting engineer Julian Korkolainen for being such a great team to work with and provided such a stunning result.

"Also a big thank you to each one of you who participated to our crowdfunding campaign and helped us to make this happen. We hope you guys love it as much as we loved it from the first moment we saw it."

A few words from the band's vocalist/keyboardist Gogo about the storyline and the lyrics of the song: "This song is about being trapped into a state of mind, into another world when pain and grief is all you can see. But blinded you walk and haunted by the evil, haunted from your ghosts and even your own thoughts. It doesn't matter who you are and where you come from, some things are meant to happen. We all need to fall, we all need to face it and reach the lowest level in order to rise again. But we shall do it together."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Aeonian Sorrow
Posted: 25.03.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 8 users
27.03.2020 - 08:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is killer doom, no doubt Greece kills this years metal fight and wins
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 839 | This month: 3