beerweed (Chile) 100%
gnirpz (Canada) 100%
mute30rp 100%

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 31 users
27.03.2020 - 16:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Maryland Deathfest XVIII has been rescheduled!

The new dates for MDF XVIII are May 27-30, 2021.

As mentioned in previous posts, the goal was to retain at least 90% of the line-up, so we're happy to say that this has been accomplished despite the incredibly short notice. As with every edition of MDF, we were really looking forward to this line-up and put a lot of time, energy and money into it, so we couldn't fathom watching it all fall apart. By rescheduling to the same weekend next year, we were able to keep it all from falling apart.

More
link
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.01.2021 - 07:16
beerweed
Fucking covid-19 !!
11.05.2022 - 13:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dismember and Bloodbath are no playing there due covid vaccine policy.

https://www.facebook.com/MarylandDeathfest/posts/5203199163051879

Statement from Dismember:
”Due to the Covid-19 restrictions still active for entering the U.S., we are forced to cancel our appearance at Maryland Deathfest this year. We held our hope that the U.S. would follow other countries example and end the mandatory vaccination demand. With less than a month to go “that” has not happened and therefore we see no other choice than to cancel.”

Statement from Bloodbath:
"First of all, this is an announcement we hoped we would never have to make… But now left in anger and frustration, we are unfortunately forced to postpone our North American tour and our appearance at Maryland Deathfest, yet again.
Despite applying for our visas over seven months ago (a process that should take three), they have still not been processed in time due to reasons beyond our control. We've done absolutely everything we can to try and salvage this bullshit and make this tour finally become reality, but we have to accept our fate at this point, that it will simply not happen.
Given that this is the third time this tour has had to be postponed, we both feel and share your disappointment, but we assure you that despite the hardships associated with this tour, we have not given up and consequently will reschedule the dates as soon as we're able to rid the bureaucracy and lift this curse of delusion.
Until then, stay safe and stay strong and we hope to see you all sooner than later."
----

apos;'
[image]
11.05.2022 - 13:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bad English on 11.05.2022 at 13:41

Dismember and Bloodbath are no playing there due covid vaccine policy.

https://www.facebook.com/MarylandDeathfest/posts/5203199163051879

Statement from Dismember:
”Due to the Covid-19 restrictions still active for entering the U.S., we are forced to cancel our appearance at Maryland Deathfest this year. We held our hope that the U.S. would follow other countries example and end the mandatory vaccination demand. With less than a month to go “that” has not happened and therefore we see no other choice than to cancel.”

Statement from Bloodbath:
"First of all, this is an announcement we hoped we would never have to make… But now left in anger and frustration, we are unfortunately forced to postpone our North American tour and our appearance at Maryland Deathfest, yet again.
Despite applying for our visas over seven months ago (a process that should take three), they have still not been processed in time due to reasons beyond our control. We've done absolutely everything we can to try and salvage this bullshit and make this tour finally become reality, but we have to accept our fate at this point, that it will simply not happen.
Given that this is the third time this tour has had to be postponed, we both feel and share your disappointment, but we assure you that despite the hardships associated with this tour, we have not given up and consequently will reschedule the dates as soon as we're able to rid the bureaucracy and lift this curse of delusion.
Until then, stay safe and stay strong and we hope to see you all sooner than later."

To me they are idiots, even its over, but I wish we would not open for no vaccinated people so easy, that vaccine should be for travel, attending events and so on....that people who has no it could feel a bit discrimiated.
----

apos;'
[image]
04.06.2022 - 16:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 1702 | This month: 10