Metal Storm logo
Dornenreich - Renewed Contract With Prophecy Productions

Austrian metallers Dornenreich have prolonged their partnership with German/US label Prophecy Productions and are thus one of the label's longest-standing acts in the roster, being part of it for more than 20 years.

Mastermind Jochen "Eviga" Stock commented: "Once more choosing to continue our collaboration with Prophecy stems simply from what is key in any partnership - mutual appreciation. Even after 20 years, it's a pleasure in which we take pride to be part of the label. There, we find ourselves surrounded by people and artists we deeply respect and see as our friends. Here's to many more years of well being and creativity!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dornenreich
Posted: 26.03.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 3 users
30.03.2020 - 09:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
New album update:

Friends,

the good news is: the album is almost recorded and ready for its mix.
The bad news is: in spite of the fact that we had booked the studio for April a long time ago we are now forced to postpone the mix until summer due to the current exceptional situation.

We will see what that will mean when it comes to our further plans for the album.
In the meantime we are working on the album's visual side and we, indeed, collect ideas for another release already.
We consider ourselves fortunate that we are able to bring together many things for years to come right now for it makes us cope with these challenging times in a balanced and creative way.

We wish you the very best out there and we hope you are and will be doing well until we meet again!

Yours

Eviga and Dornenreich
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 965 | This month: 6