Metal Storm logo
Persuader - Sign Record Deal With Frontiers Music Srl

Swedish power metal operatives Persuader are excited to announce that they have signed a new record deal and joined the Frontiers Music Srl roster. In 2019, the band reconvened in the studio and is now ready to release their fifth studio album, to be entitled Necromancy. The record will include seven original songs, making up nearly 50 minutes of new music. More details to be revealed.

"We are thrilled to become a member of the Frontiers' family," says Persuader guitarist Emil Norberg. "Frontiers is home for many of our old heroes as well as many new fantastic bands. This release will mark the beginning of a new chapter for us and we look forward to working together for many more albums in the future. The new album is probably our most aggressive album to date, without sacrificing melody, as our previous releases prove. It also marks our first album with guitarist Fredrik Mannberg (Nocturnal Rites) and it is safe to safe that we are delighted to have his fierce songwriting skills and proven stage presence in our ranks."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Persuader
Posted: 30.03.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 32 users
30.03.2020 - 19:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
It can be good, I know a little about this band, so it's good to follow this one.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.03.2020 - 21:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Irritable Ted on 30.03.2020 at 21:36

Liked the first Savage Circus album. Same singer. It's like an easy to listen to Blind Guardian.

I do, Baz introduced me to that band.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.03.2020 - 21:59
Jaro

Very good to great band, will listen🙂

Hits total: 819 | This month: 3