Metal Storm logo
Bad English - Steps Down, Releases Statement

It is with heavy heart that we have to say goodbye to Metal Storm's most devoted user, contributor and prolific commenter. Bad English (aka K7) has asked the Metal Storm staff to be banned from the website as he feels he no longer wants to be a part of it and he did it just before reaching 50000 comments. He has explained the reasons why, in his own unique way, through the statement below. We, at Metal Storm, respect his wishes and have permanently banned him. We thank him for everything and wish him all the best for the future.

Bad English official statement:

"After sixten years in ms and staff baned me because for spam. My old posts 10 20 per day then silent, to be honest 50 k drived me carzy, i wanted get over number. I am disappoitend and angry, i dont Want have quencewuences, after 50 i just discuss albums i have listened but staff didnt leave me that.

"All the years I adet thousands of mussicans , bands, I do so more what everyonw elde whit so many nonstaff. And I do database and many bands dont even put line up a f good i fp on Facebook and are poor whit legit info. I have been in ms from 2004 I have seen, and its barly alive, I remember how all was here, good forum, posts, activites, fun. I wish forum be more active,I like discuss, even sometimes in provocation I keep caalm and are silent. I dont like that riders are change to operatives, pagan warlords to bm unit. Its hared to tell, I am working man, so I have nmo so much time to sit behind PC, as I wish. Its best I leave now . I have metal, nature surounds me, non can kill my love toi metal, I love ms and I tried keep it alive.

"I ask Kevin that he take my permision away and ban me, because I love ms but now this site is all about roadburn .... and now we have pop articles. Suxer bands get promotet and good true bands not. I have done for this site more as any. I am oldschol metalhed and I like when metsl was denim and lether and bikker gangs , I talk about this and more thigns as sport nad footy and hooliguns, I think even such thing is good foir ms not trendy hipster shot. I cant stay more, if I dont get baned I return and want to leave ms forever.

"I desagree but staffers do what they want and dont apricuiate what I did, now I leavw and the can do what they chose and other msers can see all I did here for ms, sad news for som, good news others thimk, boat will miss me I know. We will see How this will be, but I doubt they will make it better as website. Maybee I return they need apolgies firts, I dont know.

"50k is a epic and amazing milestone maybe largest in some way online on internet from one person. But i am tired put efort its pointles and staff ban me only 10 before, there are other things important, thats why i have to try say to people good craft beer, whisky and youre fine. I retire in cold place in the north where eternal darkness stays forever and blizard beasts coming rom the sea.

"Ps its wrom work PC, no english spell check and I have a feebber"

It is certainly going to be a lot different here without Bad English but we, at Metal Storm, have decided to launch our most ambitious project ever: we intend to go through each and every post of Bad English and edit it into proper English. We know it will take us a long time but we want to do it as a tribute to him and as acknowledgment to his legacy so that it will be easier for his illustrious profile to be studied by newcomers and veterans alike.
Posted: 01.04.2020 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 61   [ 5 ignored ]   Visited by: 327 users
01.04.2020 - 10:36
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
April fool prank begins...

Oh no wait...
01.04.2020 - 10:48
JoHn Doe
If you edit K7's posts, a lot of them will still not make much sense, no offense
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
01.04.2020 - 10:53
JoHn Doe
For a second I thought Bad English (the band) was added to MS
I bet it's K7's secret favorite band.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
01.04.2020 - 10:53
nikarg
staff
Actually, I forgot to write it in the news piece. It's not an April Fools joke, BE and I exchanged some messages the day before yesterday and I told him that I would ban him for two days because he was spamming. Then he sent me an email yesterday with the above text. I informed Kevin (SSUS) and the staff took the decision to grant his wish.
01.04.2020 - 10:54
Ansercanagicus
endangered bird
You can tell it's not his speech since it tries to be gibberish but fails to ressemble BE's gibberish in fact. Most of the time it's difficult just to get a grasp on the topic and ponctuation doesn't help. Here comas are used normally, and mispellings are just letters interversions.
----
01.04.2020 - 10:54
The Entity
This is totally understandable
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
01.04.2020 - 11:04
nikarg
staff
01.04.2020 - 11:14
JoHn Doe
^ if this is not a joke, I bet that soon enough, he'll come and say - I WANT BACK!
----
01.04.2020 - 11:20
nikarg
staff
A permaban is a permaban. If he wants to come back he can do so with another account. But I think that was his point, he wanted to be banned so that he won't come back. I don't think he would like to start from scratch with a new account. Tbh, I feel a little responsible for banning him from posting.
01.04.2020 - 11:28
JoHn Doe
^ I still have doubts about him quitting for good. I could not stay away from MS and I deleted my account back in 2016, out of childish frustration for something, I can barely remember. For better or worse, MS is the best site for me for finding about new bands, new releases, etc. Two years away from MS, I did not listen to many new releases, bands, etc. So I came back with a new account.
----
01.04.2020 - 11:29
Ansercanagicus
endangered bird
Quote from BE's personal text on his user page:

"If Im not online more how 4 days, you shood know Im dead "

you killed him Nikarg
----
01.04.2020 - 11:34
nikarg
staff
Written by Ansercanagicus on 01.04.2020 at 11:29

you killed him Nikarg

I really hope he comes back with a different account. I can't say I am not worried at all, but I don't think he would kill himself over something like that.
01.04.2020 - 11:34
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by nikarg on 01.04.2020 at 11:20

But I think that was his point

I think his point was cleared back in Nov or Dec that he announced his fetish to reach 50k posts on SB. Months after he started gone berserk.

I even asked him about his spamming and he replied with his typical-gibberish comparing with MA to reach the milestone.
01.04.2020 - 12:16
Warman
Erotic Stains
If this is true, we've lost a legend. MS feels like my old playground, spent half my life here. From a nerdy 15 year old, mad at his parents, struggling with teenage stuff, thinking he was cool listening to metal with growls; to a completely ordinary 30 year old teacher with a wife, dog, cats and just doing the daily grind. I still come here daily (while pretending to work) to rate and discover stuff but these days I post and interact in a year as much as I long ago used to do in a day. A lot of users have dissapeared, but seeing K7 still post always made me feel nostalgic.

I hope this is a prank. If so, good one.
----
01.04.2020 - 12:37
Joppe
Steelemeister
My bet is on that he was fed up with bad english and wants a reset and come back as "Good English".

I'll give it two weeks max to happen.
----
My vision is augmented
01.04.2020 - 13:06
Stalker
Lone wanderer
LOL
----
01.04.2020 - 13:26
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
I imagine Bad English to be some type of goblin, who speaks all human languages in the pidgin way he does with English.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
01.04.2020 - 13:31
nikarg
staff
I am genuinely sorry but this is definitely not a prank. And even if he changes his mind, we cannot un-ban a user that has been perma-banned. I just made screenshots of the messages we exchanged on Monday and the e-mail he sent to me yesterday. Bad English is banned forever because he asked us to, if he ever comes back it will have to be under a new user name and his comment counter will be at zero. And it's not my fault.

01.04.2020 - 13:44
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Not sure if April fool or Drama Of The Year
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

01.04.2020 - 13:58
Zadion
I don't post here and only use MS for news, yet Bad English is still prolific enough for me to be flabbergasted by this sudden turn of events.

Drama of the Year indeed.
01.04.2020 - 14:10
Ball Fondlers
Written by nikarg on 01.04.2020 at 13:31

I am genuinely sorry but this is definitely not a prank

I genuinely don't believe you
01.04.2020 - 14:49
Danroush
All of Nikarg's posts were before noon, which is the typical cut off for April Fool's tomfoolery - that said, saying "definitely not a prank" when it is would be a little cheeky as far as the spirit of it all goes - I guess we'll find out soon enough!
01.04.2020 - 15:08
tintinb
Damn, I was really looking forward to deciphering his 50 thousandth post.
----
Leeches everywhere.
01.04.2020 - 15:32
qlacs
"The Quaker"
This is gold
----
01.04.2020 - 17:26
The Witchfinder
Account deleted
"News"
01.04.2020 - 17:31
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Danroush on 01.04.2020 at 14:49

All of Nikarg's posts were before noon, which is the typical cut off for April Fool's tomfoolery - that said, saying "definitely not a prank" when it is would be a little cheeky as far as the spirit of it all goes - I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Go through his posts above.
01.04.2020 - 17:32
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
Written by Danroush on 01.04.2020 at 14:49

You do realize that is only the British way of doing things, right? Further, the site is global, so even if before noon GMT, still later in the day in Greece... even later further East. And, if this were a prank, should those in the West be deprived of the enjoyment?

As for Banned English... insert "nothing of value was lost" gif here. Glad Nik stepped up, been itching to hit that "delete all posts" button for a while now.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
01.04.2020 - 18:29
romeck
It's a joke, I hope.
01.04.2020 - 18:29
The Entity
If this is a april fools joke it should get an award! But I notice it says "1 day left" on bad englishs profile in the bottom by "permissions"... hmmm
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
01.04.2020 - 18:37
Nejde
CommunityManager
There has been A LOT of pointless spam messages lately which no one replies to so for me it's understandable.

One thing that's been bugging me is if his bad English is just a gimmick of sorts or not because like me he is Swedish, not Norwegian like his profile said, and seriously, no one here is that bad at English. Also after 16 years and almost 50k posts his English should've improved by now. Otherwise his probably the most dyslectic person in the world.

Things definitely gonna be different from here on and might I add, much calmer and more focused in the threads.

Hits total: 3529 | This month: 9