Metal Storm logo
I need the serial # off a 5150II (i know i know, just read it)

29.06.2007 - 04:11
WarlockDLX69
Account deleted
Okay, for those who have read my other post, im looking to mod my peavey 6505+ back to what it was meant to be... i dont agree with why it changed, and i want my shit to reflect the classic style of the pre 6505 units, but with a 100% new unit... (some also know i hate buying used shit) so, one option i have is doing a vinyl overlay... but thats only solid to an extent... and looks pretty cheap... so, i contacted peavey, they said i can get the entire set for somewhere around $20...

BUT!!!!

i need to have the serial number off a 5150II in order to be eligible to recieve the parts... copyright shit i suppose...

so the question is, does anyone here have a 5150II they can lend the serial number out for? i mean i cant see why anyone would have an issue with it... no damage can be done with it, not like a social security or credit card number... but somehow i feel out of line even asking.... i would assure you of my intended purpose, and if you want i can send you pictures of my unit once the work has been completed. i just want to get those fuckers and peaveys being an ass about it....

so... any good samaritans out there? lol
18.10.2007 - 23:37
ylside

I do understand you pretty well although I wish I had a Peavy amp to begin with...

The best solution would be to try some guitar oriented forums, if you didn't try it already.