Metal Storm logo
Any Way To Filter Reviews?

16.04.2020 - 02:58
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I might night be phrasing this correctly but I will elaborate as best I can. Is there any way to be notified (or not notified) about new user reviews? I mean, I respect peoples opinions of albums, but we really don't need Number of The Beast or Blackwater Park reviewed for the 1000th time, especially if the reviewer's opinion doesn't deviate from what previous reviews have said about said album already. Also, there is a new member (active only for 10 days), who has already posted 27 reviews of albums. I was notified of 3 back to-back to-back Iron Maiden album reviews that were approved the same day. If that isn't spam, I don't know what is.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
16.04.2020 - 11:22
nikarg

I do see your point about the necessity (or lack thereof) of having 3 or 4 different reviews for a single album, especially if they don't carry any additional insight. However, I am not sure how getting a notification on MS can be annoying, since these notifications are really not intrusive at all. And no, reviewing and contributing to the website is not spamming, quite the opposite. I wouldn't want to deter a new user from continuing to contribute, sorry.
16.04.2020 - 11:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
You get notification about fav band and a friend review, unfriend and make it as not favorite band.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.04.2020 - 12:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I personally like those revives what bumps up last 3 weeks, we have some activity, any activity in ms is good, who knows who find review and logs in and start contribute, we can have good times, so better such reviews as no rewievs
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing