Metal Storm logo
Roadburn Festival 2020 - Instagram Livestreams Announced

While the festival as a whole had to be postponed for 2021, when it hopefully will be able to take place, a few Roadburn related and promoted livestreams have been announced, some of which on Instagram.

The festival posted the following message on their Facebook page: "As you all know, today would have been the beginning of Roadburn 2020. Right about now we'd have been gathering in the sunshine; swapping tickets for wristbands, piling up the drink tokens, and getting ready to launch ourselves into four days of chaotic bliss. You know from carefully planning your timetable and then it going out the window within minutes - the best laid plans often go to waste. We're determined to not have *all* our plans go to waste, although recreating Roadburn 2020 in its entirety online is a feat that is beyond even us.

"However, we're hoping to bring you a few little slivers of Roadburn spirit throughout the next four days. We're still working on how to make all of this happen so please be patient - especially when it comes to technical blips! Today, we're thrilled to bring you a live stream of TAU and the drones - and the essential molecules of spring lock down - open up. What Seán describes as a "solo journey through Tau material and Irish Folk" is sure to get you in the Roadburn mood, even if you're sat at home on your sofa. That will be kicking off on our Instagram live at 8pm CEST/ 7pm BST/ 2pm EDT: https://www.instagram.com/roadburnfest/?hl=en

"After that, at around 10pm CEST/ 9pm BST/ 4pm EDT we'll have Vile Creature & Bismuth doing a Q&A on our Instagram live. The two bands were due to perform the first of three commissioned pieces at Roadburn today. Whilst they can't unfortunately give us a sneak peek, they can answer a few questions and have a chat with you about the whole experience.

"Not everything will be on Instagram - we'll try to space things out over all our channels where possible, and we'll be creating watch parties with 'external' - i.e non Roadburn events where possible (for example, the live stream that Roadburn alumni Gold will be doing tomorrow). Plus from tomorrow you can get involved with this broadcast right from Tilburg: https://www.facebook.com/events/3924148970936589/

"Our hearts ache to not be doing what we know we usually would be doing - but we're honoured if you want to spend some of your Roadburn weekend with us nonetheless. We hope you're all staying safe and well, both mentally and physically.
"

Source: facebook.com
Event: Roadburn 2021
Posted: 16.04.2020 by RaduP

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 29 users
16.04.2020 - 20:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
2021 all Will be as planned, unless COVID 20 will not Come from other province of China. Oktober all Will be as usual
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.07.2020 - 16:01
acdctom

Hope so too. I'm waiting for 2021! Also i would like to mention that this show that would be online can have millions of followers and views! I thought to suggest you a website where you can get more likes on instagram, more followers and more views under your posts! I mean, this Festival deserves it! It deserves millions of viewers cause what you do you do well. So i decided to suggest you too buying likes in order to get more popularity and more likes and views because i'm sure people who'd see this Festival would certainly appreciate it! I know what i'm sayin cause i used this website too i mean i buy instagram likes that really help me to get more popularity and appreciation of my work.

Hits total: 1357 | This month: 7