Metal Storm logo
Beatrik (6 samples)

28.05.2006 - 18:52
Damnated
Churchburner
With all this melo and extreme form of doom, I don't know where to put this tread...
Anyways, Beatrik is a very good black doom band, with some funeral doom influences. I have their latest album, and I had a hard time putting that album down, I liked it very much. They play a very original and depressive doom, worth listening to. Any fans here?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
30.06.2006 - 19:01
Damnated
Churchburner
I see that noone actually heard of this band, so I will give you some samples now
so from My Funeral to Come from The Last Wandering from Returning After a Death from To Feel The End Near from The Charon's Embrace from Journey Through The End Of Life
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
12.09.2006 - 12:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Damnated
How it comes i never hear them before, band are realy great and intresting, I listen those samples and its I never had hear something simmilar, realy unique sound and band are from Italy now I read lyrics or do it in eve, and whne I get 10gb shares I get into doom metal hub from Romania and try dounloud them, amazing band
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.09.2006 - 19:18
Damnated
Churchburner
The album 'Requiem of December' was nominated for best doom album on MS, so I checked them out then. And yes, it was the doom album of the year, although it didn't won the 'prize' here.

btw, K7, you have to get Soulseek. You can get 10 times as many stuff from there.
----

29.10.2008 - 13:57
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Immense band. Was gonna do a thread on this but glad to see it here already. Guess it should be in the extreme thread though. Not sure which of their albums I prefer, they're both two of the best examples of depressive black metal I've ever heard. The Italians certainly know their melancholic stuff.
30.10.2008 - 19:00
Khaldi
Written by Damnated on 30.06.2006 at 19:01

I see that noone actually heard of this band, so I will give you some samples now
so from My Funeral to Come from The Last Wandering from Returning After a Death from To Feel The End Near from The Charon's Embrace from Journey Through The End Of Life

this links don't work allrights i try find this band myself
----
Urartu is a NeoHittite and ProtoArmenian kingdom !!
31.10.2008 - 23:25
Southern Wind
Account deleted
This band is an exception to my phobia to Italian extreme metal... very competent, blood chilling black/doom indeed.
01.11.2008 - 11:56
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Khaldi on 30.10.2008 at 19:00

this links don't work allrights i try find this band myself

apparently their site is no more. and the fan myspace page offers only one song which sounds way to generic to give an impression. so i guess if you are interested, search the blogs for their albums.
----