Metal Storm logo
Nervosa - Part Ways With Two Members

Brazil based female thrash metal band Nervosa announced that bassist/vocalist Fernanda Lira and drummer Luana Dametto have parted ways with the band, leaving guitarist and founding member Prika Amaral the only one for now.

Statement from Nervosa: Nervosa will never die! Despite all the rumours Nervosa will continue. Fernanda and Luana are no longer part of Nervosa, they decided to leave the band. There are many reasons and each one of us has their own but since 2 years Nervosa has not been the same and we were all trying to keep the band alive, each of us doing their best, without exceptions. We want to give the best to our fans and that is simply not possible anymore. Nervosa would like to thank everybody that were a part of the band for the dedication and wishes the best of luck. Please stay tuned, the new members and many other news will be announced soon. Thanks for all the support!"

Drummer Luana Dametto on departure: "So, I'm no longer a part of Nervosa. First of all, I would like to say that I'm extremely glad for everything I got to experience with this band, for the amazing places I've seen on tours, for everything I learned in the past years, for the opportunities that it gave me, but mainly, I'm extremely thankful for all YOUR support since I joined this band. I got to know many of you in person around the world, and there is nothing more precious to me than your support, I can't put into words how glad I am. Overall, it's time for me to move on. I believe that for everything we (people) work with, we need to put our hearts into it and do our best, and when the excitement is not the same anymore, for whatever reason it may be, I don't think it would be honest to keep doing it anymore, it wouldn't be honest with me, and neither with you, that has been following my trajectory. It's not like I just decided that I wouldn't like to be part of it anymore, of course I have personal reasons and this is a tough decision, but these reasons will remain personal.

"I know many many of you are gonna be sad, but overall and with time, I hope you understand it. I wanna make clear that I will absolutely not quit playing or anything like that, I've been playing for over 10 years now and it's not in my life plans to stop, but I will move on, start a new project where I can put my heart, soul and ideals into it. I also wanna make clear that my new projects (the ones I started and the ones I will start) didn't affect in this decision or in the way I have been feeling about it. Everything is gonna be fine, every one of us will follow a different path that can make us happier. I wish the best luck for Nervosa, and I will always be glad for the good moments we had, all I've learned and how much it was part of my history. That's all for now."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nervosa
Posted: 26.04.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 88 users
26.04.2020 - 22:02
Maco
Pvt Funderground
R.I.P. Thrash Metal

I remember when this band came here. I didn't go but most of my friends who went there instead of talking about the performance they were talking more about Fernanda Lira's ASSets.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
26.04.2020 - 22:14
The Witchfinder
Account deleted
Let's face it: The mega cute ladies are the only reasons worth checking out about this band, cause it sure as hell isn't the music.
26.04.2020 - 22:46
Joppe
Steelemeister
The band is(WAS) obvious case of D O U B L E S T A N D A R D S in thrash. Check Violator instead
----
My vision is augmented
26.04.2020 - 23:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 26.04.2020 at 22:14

Let's face it: The mega cute ladies are the only reasons worth checking out about this band, cause it sure as hell isn't the music.

You nailed it, agree. Now quastion is will she find ladies who will thrash
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.05.2020 - 16:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Former NERVOSA Members FERNANDA LIRA And LUANA DAMETTO Launch Death Metal Band CRYPTA

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-nervosa-members-fernanda-lira-and-luana-dametto-launch-death-metal-band-crypta/

Might be interesting band actually
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.05.2020 - 16:41
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Bad English on 21.05.2020 at 16:01

Former NERVOSA Members FERNANDA LIRA And LUANA DAMETTO Launch Death Metal Band CRYPTA

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-nervosa-members-fernanda-lira-and-luana-dametto-launch-death-metal-band-crypta/

Might be interesting band actually

Post news so Maco can comment.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 2122 | This month: 2