----
The Winter Is Coming
11.07.2007 - 00:44
Uller
Yes!! i already have my ticket!!!
----
11.07.2007 - 04:05
Fhuesc
the price is wrong, the show costs 350 pesos.

I fucking hate Celtic Frost, i hope that amon amarth plays first so i dont have to listen Celtic Frost
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
11.07.2007 - 06:55
Uller
the price is correct, if you buy the ticket directly in the Circo Volador it costs $350 but if you buy it in another place ticket master charges you $50 so thats why the cost is $400 , I put it as 400 for those that buy it in other states and not in the df
----
12.07.2007 - 07:30
Fhuesc
@Uller: in that case, te ticket costs 420, ticketmaster charges 70 pesos not 50
----
Until victory, always!
09.08.2007 - 22:50
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Celtic Fost CANCELLED

"Celtic Frost are forced to cancel Mexican concerts due to drummer's illness

We were very proud and truly delighted to be invited to play our first headline concerts in Mexico this summer. As we stated many times, playing in Mexico was a long-held desire of ours. And almost everywhere we performed on this globe in the course of the "Monotheist" tour, there would be Mexican Celtic Frost fans who asked us when the band would finally come to their country.

It is with infinite regret, then, that we have to announce that we are forced to postpone the two Mexican concerts to a later date. Our drummer, Franco Sesa, has been diagnosed with an acute otitis media (an inflammation of the middle ear) which has affected the inner ear and severely impairs his sense of balance, among other serious symptoms. The inflammation first became evident when we traveled to Finland to perform our most recent show. Franco's condition deteriorated rapidly during the flight, and he subsequently checked himself into Oulu's hospital shortly before midnight. It was only due to luck and the abbreviated festival live set that he was able to perform with us the next night. Upon Franco's return to Zurich, he immediately reported for medical treatment.

We are extremely sorry to now have to announce that his condition has unfortunately not improved as quickly as hoped and predicted, and Franco was thus declared unfit to travel and perform by his doctor this afternoon.

We are of course aware that no words can make up for cancelled concerts, especially such highly anticipated ones. But we wish to express our sincere apologies to all of those who had intended to come to our Mexican concerts on August 10 and 11, to all those Mexican fans who have written to us in anticipation these past few weeks, and to the promoter in Mexico, who worked so hard to make these concerts possible. We are still very much looking forward to come to Mexico under better circumstances in the near future to make up for the disappointment that this situation is causing.

Tom Gabriel Fischer, August 7, 2007"
----
Your favorite band sucks.
10.08.2007 - 05:31
Fhuesc
wuhu!!!, no Celtic Frost, yeah!!!, only Amon!!!
----
Until victory, always!
12.08.2007 - 07:31
Fhuesc
Fucking great, its one of me fav concerts, what do you think?
----
Until victory, always!

Hits total: 2208 | This month: 3