Metal Storm logo
Einherjer

05.07.2007 - 06:23
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Einherjer is a viking metal band from Norway, they seem to be pretty simplistic in their music and the vocals aren't too dramatic, but they have a good folk/viking element that goes with their metal aspect of the music. At first I wasn't overly impressed but I have come to quite like them, the two albums I recommend are "Blot" and "Odin Owns Ye All".
05.07.2007 - 08:00
Eternal Flames

"Blot" And "Odis Owns Ye All" were very good albums, with "Blot" being my favourite. "Dragons of the North" was also very good, though I haven't heard "Norwegian Native Art". I really like their style of viking metal. It's not overdone, though it's still very enjoyable. As you said, it's simplistic but I suppose that is what I really enjoy about them. It's a shame they split up though but at least they ended their career on a good note that is "Blot".
05.07.2007 - 09:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bitter Dawn on 05.07.2007 at 06:23

Einherjer is a viking metal band from Norway, they seem to be pretty simplistic in their music and the vocals aren't too dramatic, but they have a good folk/viking element that goes with their metal aspect of the music. At first I wasn't overly impressed but I have come to quite like them, the two albums I recommend are "Blot" and "Odin Owns Ye All".

I agree about vocals but somehow I woud say its lil brutal verse of Elveking of Italy or Elveking coppy them in some parts of music good band and I know only Blot album + video in MS shame that tahy disblanded, but some how good BM/Viking band who splitt up be remebered all time like dead viking warriors for exampel Eric, Egil ....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.01.2008 - 05:52
Zarathustra19
Account deleted
Definitely agree with you Eternal Flames, "Blot" and "Odin Owns Ye All" were some great pieces of viking metal, and believe me, Norwegian Native Art is just as good. Pick it up if you have a chance to.
04.01.2008 - 14:39
Lathronniel

overall,they are good
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
31.07.2011 - 02:36
JÄY
Metal slave
Blot is so awesome and THEY ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER!! (via MS update a few months ago)