‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 387  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Wyrd on 30.09.2009 at 02:16
I'v been watching "Hung" alot lately, and I got to say, watching the Punisher whore himself is just great, It's a very good show, 8 out of 10!

I also watch every rerun of trailer park boys when ever possible.

Page 34 of 34

whatsacow

18.03.2015 at 00:29
I'd love to watch season 6 of Community, but it's fucking Geo tagged.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
ylside

19.03.2015 at 16:56
Watching TREME. For people who liked The Wire's kind of story telling, definitely check it. Just as the Wire had some real "players" in it, Treme has real musicians, real cooks.., etc.
So far so good, I am currently watching the last episode of Season 2.

Seems like I like sober and super realistic stuff more... I can't really enjoy zombie apocalypses or people cooking meth that much.
Bad English
Masterchief

20.03.2015 at 16:11
What is name of Tv series about men who after thunder strike start run super fast and do all things super fast?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
hely

01.04.2015 at 17:49
Viking rules!!! and also The Walking Dead. These are the tv series that we are watching in Cuba
IronAngel

02.04.2015 at 10:39
Written by Bad English on 20.03.2015 at 16:11

What is name of Tv series about men who after thunder strike start run super fast and do all things super fast?

Flash. Really looking forward to it, also Gotham. Watching the first season of Arrow now, it's pretty good. The actors are pretty bad and very cliche (gotta love Felicity though) and there's this whole "Gossip Girl meets conspiracy thriller" vibe going on, but it still manages to be exciting and interesting. They could have done so much more with the superhero aspect, though.
Etaín

07.04.2015 at 10:48
Written by IronAngel on 02.04.2015 at 10:39

Flash. Really looking forward to it, also Gotham. Watching the first season of Arrow now, it's pretty good. The actors are pretty bad and very cliche (gotta love Felicity though) and there's this whole "Gossip Girl meets conspiracy thriller" vibe going on, but it still manages to be exciting and interesting. They could have done so much more with the superhero aspect, though.

Ooh stick with it, it gets better. Watched the latest episode last night and cant wait to know how it continues. Hi btw

Besides that im catching up on latest season of Walking Dead, just recently got into it. Also started watching Vikings, although the first episode didnt pull me in that much. Also rewatching Stargate, which is ofc the best tv show ever.

And last but not least, Outlander. Love this show, tho im not sure many guys would like it becuz of the female perspective. Also, hot scott in a kilt main actor
----
memories in paraphraze ...
BitterCOld
Ghost COsmonaut

07.04.2015 at 17:09
Written by whatsacow on 18.03.2015 at 00:29

I'd love to watch season 6 of Community, but it's fucking Geo tagged.

i hate that shit. my Netflix options in Paraguay are about 20% of what is offered in the US.

even weirder is despite living probably 12km from the River Paraguay and 14km from Argentine land, somehow, some times I show up as being in Argentina, and thus subject to their limitations as well.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

17.04.2015 at 11:48
Orphan Black's back on next week. Probably a lot of expectation on Ari Millen's performances this year.
----
Mum - 21/10/1955 - 19/6/2015. R.I.P.

"They keep promising dragons, but all I get are more floppy wieners in my face."
QUEENSLANDER!
Go the Sharks!
Sentinel65

06.06.2015 at 05:02
I just finished watching The Shield, I think it had the best conclusion I've seen on television. I'm currently in the middle of Metalocalypse and Game of Thrones, just finished season 2 of both shows. Also have been watching Wayward Pines, its a very interesting show. The first episode makes it seem like its going to be really hokey, but it picks up.
whatsacow

15.06.2015 at 14:32
Just watched the last episode of Game of Thrones. Don't worry, no spoilers, but am I the only one who hated this episode? It was super rushed. There was no build up or tension to any of the scenes, the dialogue was subpar, and it felt more like I was watching f*cking sparticus than the masterpiece I had come to expect.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

04.07.2015 at 22:21
Sons Of Anacrhy. I've heard great things about this show, but deliberately waited for it to finish. Because well, binge-watching shows has proven to be way more effecient for me than watching it regularly. Anyway, what needs to be said, needs to be said: this is the best friggin TV-show I have watched, since Breaking Bad. The. Best.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.