Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear - Present Official Video For 'I Am Alive' Single

Primal Fear will release their highly-anticipated 13th studio album, Metal Commando, on July 24th. Last month, the band released the first single "Along Came The Devil" and also kicked off the pre-order for physical products. Today, the second single "I Am Alive" is released digitally, along with a Jörg-Michael Schneider-directed video clip.

"I Am Alive" is the opening track of the new album and a statement in these rough times. Between the speed of the double bass drumming plus grooves and fat guitar riffs, is one of the best Primal Fear hooks ever. We are currently filming a video clip for the song that will be released along-side the single. You can look forward to a real banger of a song that is representative of our new album - Metal Commando", comments bassist and producer Mat Sinner.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 19.06.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 43 users
19.06.2020 - 15:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Bad, for such level band its way to bad, seems I have to accept a fact that this album and maybe future ones will be bad and wont reach old days level
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.06.2020 - 16:28
RoyBoy432
Dr. Quark
I found this a lot less disappointing than the previous single, at least.
19.06.2020 - 16:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by RoyBoy432 on 19.06.2020 at 16:28

I found this a lot less disappointing than the previous single, at least.

I agree, it was way better but still not reach best level what this band offered in a past.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.06.2020 - 17:25
JoHn Doe

At least it's better than the first song presented.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
19.06.2020 - 20:31
Joppe
Steelemeister
Better than expected.
----
My vision is augmented
21.06.2020 - 14:25
Sostoa

You've got an intelligent Mum... I agree with the commentary. God drums and the rest ... no comment.

Written by Irritable Ted on 19.06.2020 at 18:56

My Mum says "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all", so here goes .........................................................., ..........................................................., .........................................................., .........................................................., ..................................................................the drums are OK.
21.06.2020 - 15:06
metalbrat

Written by Irritable Ted on 19.06.2020 at 18:56

My Mum says "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all", so here goes .........................................................., ..........................................................., .........................................................., .........................................................., ..................................................................the drums are OK.

Well said...But I would like to be mum on the drums part also.
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
22.06.2020 - 12:06
Callisto

This is more like the good times, and yet... nope.

Hits total: 1283 | This month: 3