Metal Storm logo
Lordi - Movie Premiere In Feb, 2008

"Dark Floors" - the Lordi Motion Picture will be premiered in Finland on on February 8, 2008. The film is already in production and the shooting takes place in Oulu, Finland. The first Finnish long horror film will be made for international audience. The language is English and all the lead actors come from the UK.
The original idea of the story comes from Mr. Lordi and Pete Riski, who is also the director of the film. The film features all of the Lordi members and Mr. Lordi has also designed the logo of the movie. A brand new song by Lordi will be heard during the end credits.

Source: lordi.fi
Band profile: Lordi
Posted: 07.07.2007 by Frodo Of Steel

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 22   Visited by: 8 users
07.07.2007 - 22:08
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Haha, Im looking forward for this movie =D
----
07.07.2007 - 22:20
mara

lol...:lol:
07.07.2007 - 22:30
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i definitely have to see this as soon as possible
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

08.07.2007 - 02:34
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
WHAT. lordi has a MOVIE?! WTF is this?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
08.07.2007 - 04:18
Neige

Provided one doesn't take it seriously it should be an amusing movie.
08.07.2007 - 06:34
Dan066
Account deleted
I hate lordi, but the movie sounds pretty entertaining.
08.07.2007 - 08:59
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
How do I know this is going to be stupid as all f*ck? Ill probably end up seeing it anyways.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
08.07.2007 - 10:10
Jeremy Sanchez
Account deleted
I hope it's as excellentally produced as Cradle of Filth's "Cradle of Fear" movie. That was one hell of a cinematic epic extravaganza....

Can you smell my sarcasm?
08.07.2007 - 10:51
Eight
Shapeshifter
This is going to be one stupid movie i can tell...
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
08.07.2007 - 11:44
Almaxaquattl
Account deleted
@ Jeremy Sanchez:
Can't agree more/less althou "Cradle of Fear" had it moments...I mean..it ended, that's got to count for something, right?
08.07.2007 - 15:41
dancingdecember

die already is it so easy to direct a movie?do they know about technical shit? baah why we are studyind at uni...
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
08.07.2007 - 16:31
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Trying to pull of what KISS did? How sad...
----

Hellcunt Smurf
08.07.2007 - 18:29
Carrion
Account deleted
Heh, it's funny how people are waiting it to suck down the deep ass, but they still want to see it. Somehow it reminds me of Power Rangers
08.07.2007 - 21:13
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
^^ Haha, I hate what this band stands for and there is no way that im interseted in seeing it, nor will I.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
08.07.2007 - 21:33
tulkas
el parcero
haha, i can tell this movie will suck big time, but i'll still watch it so i can laugh for the rest of my life
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
08.07.2007 - 22:27
Ernis
狼獾
I have a feeling this is going to be a campy half-spoof of horror film just like "House Of Thousand Corpses" by Rob Zombie.....
09.07.2007 - 04:09
Jeremy Sanchez
Account deleted
House of 1000 Corpses was pretty bad too. But I heard that The Devil's Rejects was good. Never saw it though.
09.07.2007 - 08:07
MUSIC?
Account deleted
Oh my fuck why is this.
10.07.2007 - 13:55
GT
Coffee!!
Hehe I have to see this...sounds like fun

@Jeremey Sanchez: Devil's Rejects is pretty good and funny...but not scary at all
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
10.07.2007 - 14:35
Warman
Erotic Stains
The KISS movies were awesome (okay, haven't seen them in 10 years)! BUT I HATE LORDI!!! I HATE THEM!!!
----
08.08.2007 - 06:35
Isz
Account deleted
Forget this movie. When is Lordi vs. Gwar gonna' come out? That should be epic. Especially if Godzilla makes a cameo.
09.08.2007 - 01:43
wrathchild

I think most of you just don't get that Mr Lordi studied movie making before starting this band. He was into Kiss, but also into those cheap horror movies most of you also crave for. As a matter of fact, he's behind the costumes his bandmates are wearing because he liked that particular aspect of movies. Or so I read somewhere.

So, it's not surprising, and it's just that the guy has been given the chance to do what he likes. Anyone really against that? Just ignore this movie then.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz

Hits total: 2854 | This month: 5