Metal Storm logo
Trident - Unveil Details For New Studio Album

After releasing debut album 10 years ago, Swedes Trident now unveil first details for their sophomore full length. It will be entitled North and will be released on October 2nd, 2020. The nine-song effort was mixed and mastered by the band's bass player Anders Backelin at Armageddon Recordings. The cover artwork was created by Juanjo Castellano Rosado.

The band explains: "We envisioned ourselves to create something that was lost after the 90's era, embracing the freedom of musical structures and boundaries to create something which speaks from within. This album is a vision of what we believe was missing from that era with a purpose to bring back the soul of the old greats. This album is the creation from many years of hardships, translated and formed to art through musical expression. As entities, as humans, we have been put aside to bury the raging feelings from within and never to express them. We understood that not expressing ourselves would be our demise. As a dam breaking, flooding with energy, this was created to tell the story of our lives and to express ourselves through art. The album artwork and the songs themselves tells a story about an Internal journey, of ominous visions through dreams, touching the subjects of ancient wisdoms long forgotten, cursed bloodlines."

The track listing reads as follows:

01. Enter
02. Death
03. Imperium Romanum
04. Summoning
05. Pallbearers Hymn
06. Final War
07. Possession
08. North
09. Shaman

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trident
Posted: 02.07.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 7 users
03.07.2020 - 22:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow amazing news, artowk as well
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 581 | This month: 3