Metal Storm logo
Secret Sphere - Part Ways With Vocalist

After 8 years, Italian power metal purveyors Secret Sphere have parted ways with vocalist Michele Luppi, who has decided to pursue solo career. The group also confirmed that the recording process of their next studio record is underway. More to follow.

Statement from the group: "After 8 years it's time for a change and Michele will follow his solo career. It has been an amazing journey, together we wrote some of our best songs and the live memories are countless, for that we will be forever grateful! Our Friendship is strong and in a near future we have the intention to release The Nature Of Time Live DVD of the latest concert we played in Sociale Theater.

"The new album recordings proceed at full speed and we are pretty excited, so expect more news soon."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Secret Sphere
Posted: 01.07.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 12 users
04.07.2020 - 00:50
Novas

"Time for a change?" What change was needed!? You just lost one of the best power metal vocals in history as YOUR frontman. It'll be really difficult to find a replacement as talented as Luppi.. Well, this is disappointing. I guess we'll hear more from Killing Touch & his solo band, Heaven 🤷‍♂️
04.07.2020 - 12:39
MeatWolf

You know what to do. Bring Messina back.
07.07.2020 - 14:18
Zenzero
Zenzero
I love Luppi, I love his Vision Divine era, but I prefer the first Secret Sphere, the ones with Messina on vocals.
15.07.2020 - 19:17
Danyael

Never liked Luppi's voice. Messina wasn't perfect, but I still liked him better.

Hits total: 1319 | This month: 5