Metal Storm logo
Welcome Newcomers!

03.05.2008 - 23:14
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by IllNiñoSweden on 30.04.2008 at 17:12

More than a half year here on MetalStorm. I only say very good work with this metal page. Thanks Ivan.

And I hope you'll stay man!
----
07.05.2008 - 12:57
Ilham
Giant robot
I'm not new here, but I wanted to say I am back, for those who recognized me. After a little while, and some change, it feels good to come back.
07.05.2008 - 16:10
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Ilham on 07.05.2008 at 12:57

I'm not new here, but I wanted to say I am back, for those who recognized me. After a little while, and some change, it feels good to come back.

What was your old username then? 'Cuz you seem to have a new account.
----
07.05.2008 - 16:32
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Ilham on 07.05.2008 at 16:27

Written by Warman on 07.05.2008 at 16:10

What was your old username then? 'Cuz you seem to have a new account.

HumanError, QuuenOfHippies, Frostbitten etc... all these people were me .

Aha, you! Damn, I didn't even notice that you weren't here, sorry. So why a new account then?
----
07.05.2008 - 17:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Wellcome beck I remebe ryou and your nce pics
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.05.2008 - 21:20
IllNiñoSweden
Written by Warman on 03.05.2008 at 23:14

Written by IllNiñoSweden on 30.04.2008 at 17:12

More than a half year here on MetalStorm. I only say very good work with this metal page. Thanks Ivan.

And I hope you'll stay man!

Yeah, I hope all members stay here on MS! I say it again very good work with this page.
07.05.2008 - 23:48
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite

Welcome back Ilham
08.05.2008 - 15:35
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Warman on 07.05.2008 at 16:32

Aha, you! Damn, I didn't even notice that you weren't here, sorry. So why a new account then?

It just feels better to start from scratch again .

@K7 and WWS : Thank you guys.
08.05.2008 - 19:46
GT
Coffee!!
Staff

Welcome back Ilham
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
08.05.2008 - 22:40
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Welcome back Ilham.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
16.05.2008 - 19:39
Dagorwen
Hi all of you! Well, I'm glad to have registrated here, there's really a great lot af informations about everything I like! I'm a 19 years old french metalhead,I like black, power, symphonic and industrial metal, my favorite bands: Dimmu Borgir, CoB, Arch Enemy (for Angela!!!) Haggard, Rammstein, Laibach, Corvus Corax, Satyricon, but I also hear to classical music (Wagner, Mozart, Chopin).
I like literature (sagas, mythologies, medieval literature, romantism, gothic novels, fantasy) and art in general. I'm also quite found of blades, swords, axes etc... (and of all the blood that usually go with it )

I'm training my voice to master the black metal voice technic (without hurting my throat, of course!) and have to admit I'm not too desapointed by the results!
16.05.2008 - 19:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dagorwen on 16.05.2008 at 19:39

Hi all of you! Well, I'm glad to have registrated here, there's really a great lot af informations about everything I like! I'm a 19 years old french metalhead,I like black, power, symphonic and industrial metal, my favorite bands: Dimmu Borgir, CoB, Arch Enemy (for Angela!!!) Haggard, Rammstein, Laibach, Corvus Corax, Satyricon, but I also hear to classical music (Wagner, Mozart, Chopin).
I like literature (sagas, mythologies, medieval literature, romantism, gothic novels, fantasy) and art in general. I'm also quite found of blades, swords, axes etc... (and of all the blood that usually go with it )

I'm training my voice to master the black metal voice technic (without hurting my throat, of course!) and have to admit I'm not too desapointed by the results!

vellcome here
Hope you stay

literature are great but about swords and axes PM to yvesson he is from France to he is possessed whit those thinsk, unfortunatly he like sbeer more how vine
----

apos;'
[image]
16.05.2008 - 21:05
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite

Welcome, one more French Metalstormer.
Enjoy your stay here and have fun
17.05.2008 - 13:44
MadGatsu

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the community /m/
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
17.05.2008 - 14:24
wrathchild
Staff
Arch Enemy (for Angela!!!)

And not for the others?
Were you at the Arch Enemy gig in April? They were good

Glad to welcome a new French Metalstormer!
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
17.05.2008 - 16:06
Dagorwen
thanx a lot!

Well, Angela is my second model for vocals (my first is Shagrath), but, of course, all the Arch Enemies are excellent, I weren't at the concert (and have been quite ill all the sunday because of that)
17.05.2008 - 18:45
GT
Coffee!!
Staff

Welcome to the site Dagorwen. Have fun
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
19.05.2008 - 01:20
Varegan
Hamranakara
an especial welcome to Lunar Poetry
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
19.05.2008 - 01:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Varegan on 19.05.2008 at 01:20

who is she, I hevnt seen her
----

apos;'
[image]
19.05.2008 - 02:02
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Bad English on 19.05.2008 at 01:25

if you haven't seen her how do you know she is a girl?
http://metalstorm.ee/users/profile.php?user_id=32701
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
19.05.2008 - 18:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Varegan on 19.05.2008 at 02:02

Written by Bad English on 19.05.2008 at 01:25

if you haven't seen her how do you know she is a girl?
http://metalstorm.ee/users/profile.php?user_id=32701

Her posts here , not profile, her posts she hsnt poset thay much how we
----

apos;'
[image]
19.05.2008 - 23:33
Silent_wolfer
Hey metalheads! I'm new here and i've been looking around here before i signed up so i hope i'll enjoy myself here and meet other metalheads with the same taste of metal as me.
19.05.2008 - 23:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Silent_wolfer on 19.05.2008 at 23:33

Hey metalheads! I'm new here and i've been looking around here before i signed up so i hope i'll enjoy myself here and meet other metalheads with the same taste of metal as me.

Hails
Wellcome man, hope you stay and hail to Arizona
----

apos;'
[image]
20.05.2008 - 18:37
Silent_wolfer
Written by Bad English on 19.05.2008 at 23:48

Hails
Wellcome man, hope you stay and hail to Arizona

Thanks man, and hail to Latvia
21.05.2008 - 09:20
MadGatsu

Welcome mate! Have fun! /m/
----
21.05.2008 - 18:25
Silent_wolfer
Written by MadGatsu on 21.05.2008 at 09:20

Welcome mate! Have fun! /m/

Thanks man! I will!
21.05.2008 - 19:17
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat

Welcome dude! You'll have a nice time, meet nice people and get to knowmore bands than you can think of
Enjoy your stay :thumup:
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
21.05.2008 - 22:34
Silent_wolfer
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 21.05.2008 at 19:17

Welcome dude! You'll have a nice time, meet nice people and get to knowmore bands than you can think of

Thanks again man, and i know i'll have a great time on here, and i promise i won't cause any trouble.;)
23.05.2008 - 11:52
MadGatsu
Written by Silent_wolfer on 21.05.2008 at 22:34

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 21.05.2008 at 19:17

Thanks again man, and i know i'll have a great time on here, and i promise i won't cause any trouble.;)

Oh u can cause trouble here..people like troublemakers XP *hint hint*
----
23.05.2008 - 12:04
Metalhead2
Skinhead1
I am now really new but since I missed this topic(duunnnno why) i am going to introduce myself.

I am Ivica, i am 16, i live in croatia, city Split.
I listen to many kinds of the music, metal is my favourite. The characteristic of my taste is that I fuck off many things fast. My favourite bands ATM are Therion and Burzum and Wintersun. Also like oldschool metal, old rock, trance, techno, punk , rap...
enough for now