Metal Storm logo
My Sleeping Karma - Working On New Material

After more than a year long 'pause' that followed the diagnosis of serious health condition of their drummer, German stoner rockers My Sleeping Karma have recently start working on some new material. More to follow.

Full statement from the band: "Dear friends, hopefully you are all safe and in good health in those weird times. We would like to give you a small update about our current band situation. The past 13 months have surely been the most challenging times for us as friends and as a band since we started our journey together 15 years ago. Shortly after last year's show at the Hellfest, our drummer was confronted with a serious cancer issue which needed immediate treatment.

"Such shocking news is definitely a complete life-changing situation and you all can surely imagine what he and his beloved ones have been going through since that day.

"Today we want to say: THANK YOU all so much for your kind words, wishes and compassion. We were overwhelmed by the huge amount of lovely comments, messages, mails and letters we have received. This means a lot to us! Thank you for your understanding in terms of cancelled tours and shows as well as for your massive support.

"Last week we started again meeting, jamming and rehearsing. If things are keeping on going well, we will go on with the songwriting and recording for our next studio album. The current pandemic situation is now the next big thing on the plate for all of us. Hopefully we can all meet again soon at concerts, festivals and events. We are really looking forward playing live again as soon as the overall and our private situation will allow.

"Once again, thank you for all the positive vibes, energies, your thoughts and prayers. All of it really touched our hearts and gave us hope and strength during these hard days. There's a bright light!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: My Sleeping Karma
Posted: 24.07.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 14 users
24.07.2020 - 18:41
SebaRaven36

Great news, I hope this band continues to do very well in its future projects

Hits total: 565 | This month: 4