Metal Storm logo
Frosttide - Recording Third Full Length Effort

Finish extreme power metal bringers Frosttide are currently hard at work on their third studio album. The recording process is underway. Drums and guitars have already been recorded. Next on schedule are keyboards and orchestrations, followed by vocals.

The band's statement as follows: ''Long has gone silent on our page and we intend to break it now with some news that partly explain why we've been quiet. We certainly haven't been on hold or spending holidays. Instead, we've been working our ass off with the pre-production of our 3rd yet untitled album. And we can finally announce it's on its way with the drums and guitars already recorded. Next up we'll start layering them with keys / orchestrations and vocals.

"What we can say about it for now is that while the new material still has the recognizable Frosttide sound to it, there are many new elements at play that add a lot of diversity and enhance the bombastic metal atmosphere even more. And while it's going to be an epic journey as a concept album, all the songs are strong on their own as well.

"For that we can't wait to get it finished and to your ears! Meanwhile we'll keep dropping you some details bit by bit so stay tuned. Horns up and metal!''

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Frosttide
Posted: 09.08.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 28 users
09.08.2020 - 08:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Why many bands start studio work whit drums. Any reason
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.08.2020 - 08:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 09.08.2020 at 08:08

Why many bands start studio work whit drums. Any reason

Mostly because they work in tandem with recording guitar parts to establish the foundation. It's a pretty standard format across all genres, not just metal. Support instruments and vocals fill out the rest.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 583 | This month: 4