10. Protozoan Life
11. Fuck The Police!
12. As The General Taste Dictates
13. Amerikai Álom
14. Intézményesített Rabság
15. This Age Declined
16. Endgame Of A Fatal Blame
17. Nehéz Ügy

Yes, another crustcore punk band on EBM which also takes its influences from old Napalm Death and Scandinavian hardcore punk bands. Seventeen songs in 26 and a half minutes. You know what to expect, straight to the point compact songs. No long-winded epic approaches. So, not for the faint of heart or for progressive metal fans (unless you are among those very few that can still appreciate raw to the bone hardcore punk)
Lyrically it all deals with political themes, such anti-capitalism, anti-militarism, mass manipulation, with a strong sensibility. My guess is that that also holds true for the Hungarian language songs on offer here.
Human Error has been around since 1996 and has been recording since 1998 to much acclaim of the European hardcore underground. Now Life Sentence, which was recorded in 2004, finally sees the light of day. And to tell the truth, I like what I hear, and am glad EBM is releasing this for a much wider public. Like I said, compact, tight as a duck's ass crustcore songs to beat the unbelievers into submission. Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Cryptopsy and a whole slew of other death metal and grindcore bands brutal? Don't make me laugh. Crustcore is way more brutal than Glen Benton being gang-banged by a herd of hungry hippos. But if you can't stand politics in lyrics then please avoid this, since politics is a way of life for these sorts of bands. But if you're open-minded and want to be exposed to true hardcore punk and not the sort of music that is being whored around as that nowadays then please please do check out Human Error, you won't be disappointed.
After hearing this release and the other releases by EBM such as Comando Caveira, Degenerhate and Nosferatus Subworld I am truly longing back to my first hardcore punk concert again. Which, just on a side note, was Negazione. Now that was violence and blood on the dancefloor if there ever was... My God, hear me go on about the olden days, I am starting to sound like an old man.
Best song on Life Sentence that sums it all up for me is Fuck The Police!

Written by Marcel Hubregtse | 11.07.2007

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 12 users
13.07.2007 - 21:17
..HumanError..
Account deleted
A punk band with my name?... Bleh
14.07.2007 - 01:34
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 13.07.2007 at 21:17

A punk band with my name?... Bleh

You should feel honoured. And not totally punk though. crustcore/hardcore. Much more vioolent than your standard punk, and way more violent than all death metal and grindcore and black metal bands combined
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.07.2007 - 17:25
..HumanError..
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 14.07.2007 at 01:34

You should feel honoured. And not totally punk though. crustcore/hardcore. Much more vioolent than your standard punk, and way more violent than all death metal and grindcore and black metal bands combined

Oh? I will try to get the album when I go back "home". I will tell you if I feel honoured or not after that .

Hits total: 7288 | This month: 11