Metal Storm logo
Wizardthrone - Newly Formed Band, Ink Deal With Napalm Records

Napalm Records are proud to announce the signing of the newly founded extreme metal group, Wizardthrone. This groundbreaking adventure features members of roaring metal pirates Alestorm, galactic warriors Gloryhammer, melodic death metal formation Æther Realm, kings of goblin metal Nekrogoblikon, epic black metal visionaries Forlorn Citadel and death metal machinery Vale Of Pnath.

Wizardthrone on the signing: "It is with tremendous exultation that we announce our necrosophic pact with the most esteemed patrons of art, Napalm Records! Immortalise this day in song, humans, and kneel before your Supreme Wizard Overlords! Liber Falxifer! Hail the Non-Euclidean Hypercrystal!"

Line-up as follows:

V. Morbistopheles Jones (Æther Realm) - Vocals, bass
M. Archistrategos Barber (Gloryhammer) - Guitars
M. Xaviculus Bell (Forlorn Citadel) - Guitars
C. Hyperiax Bowes (Alestorm) - Synthesizers
E. Wizardthrone Brown (Nekrogoblikon, Vale Of Pnath) - Drums

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 08.09.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 32 users
09.09.2020 - 07:33
Dronewolf12
Account deleted
Never understood how bands can get deals without music. I get they're a supergroup, but still.
09.09.2020 - 07:56
Fulorian

Written by Guest on 09.09.2020 at 07:33

Never understood how bands can get deals without music. I get they're a supergroup, but still.

Chris Bowes evidently is capable of getting a record deal for his breakfast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7q7EYREu8
09.09.2020 - 12:29
FeskarN

Really excited to hear this band. Big fan of Chris and his songwriting.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
09.09.2020 - 13:55
zikon

This looks like a fun project... eager to hear Chris's evil/spooky songwriting. (Judging from the member's band)
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
18.03.2022 - 14:30
penic

WOW! It is a great group! Thank you for sharing it! I found out about them last from this thread, and they make some great metal music. They are talented, and the main vocalist's voice is extremely great. The main problem is that I can't find a vinyl record of their albums. I have found a good record player on toprecordplayers.com, and I want to create a collection of vinyl records with my favorite albums and music bands I love. I have searched for a Wizard Throne vinyl record for a month, but I haven't found it yet.

Hits total: 5866 | This month: 7