Metal Storm logo
Dream Theater - "Constant Motion" Video Online

Dream Theater's video for the song "Constant Motion" has been posted on YouTube at this location. The track comes off the group's new album "Systematic Chaos" which was released in the United States on June 5, 2007.

This video is also available now for download in QuickTime format on Dream Theater official website (right-click on the links below and select "Save Target As").
Download "Constant Motion" - Large
Download "Constant Motion" - Small

Source: dreamtheater.net
Band profile: Dream Theater
Posted: 14.07.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 3 users
14.07.2007 - 19:07
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Interesting video. Their first in 10 years.
----
(space for rent)
14.07.2007 - 21:09
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Wow. James is such a hard ass now. If he was a little fatter I'd dare say he'd look like Glen Benton. Anyway, good video, great song. I liked the production quite a bit. Good atmosphere too.
----
The force will be with you, always.
14.07.2007 - 21:44
Bitch Boy

The video is kind of boring, but it still has a good production.
15.07.2007 - 06:55
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
James certainly changed a lot and has a strange look to him...I agree that it's boring...just them playing and a few weird loosely based concepts from the new album...just a mere promotional thing for the new album is all...still it's nice to see a video after so long...this is some new ground for them for sure...
15.07.2007 - 15:18
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Not a great video, the song is good though few keyboards and the too much thrashy appeal IMO...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
15.07.2007 - 16:18
omn1
Account deleted
Videos better than I expected it to be really...
With a band like Dream Theater though its all about their instrument playing so having a video that takes away that focus doesn't really work for them I don't think.
But overall I thought it was ok.
15.07.2007 - 22:56
Sheol

The video was okay, I didn't really expect that much either. It's just nice to see a new video after so long
15.07.2007 - 23:08
spirit_inblack
harshhead
One of Dream Theater's worst songs without a doubt
16.07.2007 - 07:09
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Yeah true james does look different, I don't see why everone is calling him fat, but he has grown some facial hair and his normal hair looks different.
Speaking of hair, I noticed John grew his back, which makes me happy, I always did like it better when he had long hair.

As far as the song itself, well, I like the heaviness, I gotta admit, but it's true they have put alot better quality music out there. The video was ok, I don't mind watching videos where people just kinda sit and jam.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
16.07.2007 - 09:56
Hyvaarin

Jesus Christ, Petrucci is getting really buff. Every time I see him he looks bigger.

Boring fucking song lol.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
22.02.2008 - 15:10
Infurnace

The song is great. I love the thrashy feeling here. Oh and yeah, Petrucci growing his hair back is really cool. The short hair was good, for a while, but I think the long hair suits him much better.

Hits total: 3241 | This month: 4