Metal Storm logo
The Gathering - DVD/CD On The Way And Band Infos

The following message was posted on The Gathering's official website:

"Dear all,

Hope you are all fine and well. I have some updates for you:

A Noise Severe DVD and live CD:
Yes, we are almost ready with our double DVD A Noise Severe as well as our double live CD. The end of this month [July that is] we will master both.
A special package will be on presale on our webshop very soon, together with more info, such as running order, info about an in-depth documentary of the recording of our album Home and much more. Expect a webshop release somewhere end of July, and in 'normal' shops around October 2007.
It will be a release to be proud of!

Celebration the 10th anniversary of Nighttime Birds:
Not so suprising news: Century Media will re-release Nighttime Birds as a double CD with new artwork in Europe the 27th of july 2007.
We only saw the artwork, and it looked really chique. It seems it will come with an extra CD containing bonus tracks which were also released on our 'B sides' albums.
So no new tracks! I don't know if the album will be remastered.

Home vinyl:
The vinyl release of Home is going that quickly, it is almost sold out.
The End Records only has some black vinyls left. So hurry!

Auditions:
We have recieved a mere 170 demo's. Thanks a lot! Yes, it is still possible to send out your mp3's to: audition:(AT)gathering(DOT)nl. Especially male vocalist are welcome to send their demo's, as we are still in search for both males and females.
The audition will close when we have made a decision, so go ahead."

Cheers!
Hans

Source: gathering.nl
Band profile: The Gathering
Posted: 14.07.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 0 users
14.07.2007 - 21:35
Bitch Boy
"In search of both males and females" WTF?? Are they planing to replace Anneke with a guy??
14.07.2007 - 22:30
Graveheart
Dual vocals between male and female voices could be interesting, but without a female singer the Gathering would be a completely different band. That would be like a step-dad replacing your dead/divorced mother
15.07.2007 - 14:57
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I don't want a male singer for Gathering
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
15.07.2007 - 16:54
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Oh emos, get over the fact that Anneke is gone. Of course they're gonna pick a chick, without a strong female vox they'd be down in a second.

And I'm looking forward to the re-release of Nighttime Birds, it's my fave The Gathering album! Yay!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.

Hits total: 2949 | This month: 7