Metal Storm logo
Celestial Season - To Release First Album In 20 Years, Share New Song

The Netherlands based stoner metal operatives Celestial Season premiere a brand new song via SoundCloud widget, called "For Twisted Loveless". It is featured on the upcoming new record The Secret Teachings, which will be out in stores on October 23rd via Burning World/Roadburn, and will be their first full length in 20 years.

Drummer Jason Köhnen comments: "25 years after the release of our classic Solar Lovers album we are incredibly proud to present you a track of our forthcoming new album The Secret Teachings appearing on Burning World Records. We chose for "For Twisted Loveless" as we find its the most representative track off the album, giving you a taste of the variety we have to offer on our new album. We hope you enjoy the music as much as we enjoyed writing the album."

Track listing:

01. The Secret Teachings Of All Ages
02. For Twisted Loveless
03. The Ourobouros
04. Dolores
05. Long Forlorn Tears
06. Amor Fati
07. White Lotus Day
08. Salt Of The Earth
09. They Saw It Come From The Sky
10. Lunar Child
11. Beneath The Temple Mount
12. A Veil Of Silence
13. Red Water

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Celestial Season
Posted: 17.09.2020 by conscientiousnes

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 25 users
17.09.2020 - 12:27
nikarg

Solar Lovers is a masterpiece. The new song is close to that sound and far away from the stoner stuff they released after 1995.
17.09.2020 - 16:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 17.09.2020 at 12:27

Solar Lovers is a masterpiece. The new song is close to that sound and far away from the stoner stuff they released after 1995.

A bit short back to the roots
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1331 | This month: 7