Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Share New Song

"Chain Of The Golden Horn", the fresh new song with accompanying official video from Leaves' Eyes, has been launched. It is part of the group's upcoming The Last Viking album, due on October 23rd, 2020.

Video directed & produced by Grupa 13

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 21.09.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 37 users
21.09.2020 - 17:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Heavy song, might be good album, much heavier as in Liv period.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.09.2020 - 03:00
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
So this and the first single are actually not that bad. The problem is that for the past 3 or 4 albums now, these guys have just been cranking out generic viking sounding tunes. If you go back to their debut album or Vinland Saga, there used to be a lot more depth - and even variety - to their music. Now it's just sing-along "Viking kill guys with big axe" tunes. Which is fine, but I doubt we'll ever get another great album from these guys.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
26.09.2020 - 16:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 26.09.2020 at 03:00

So this and the first single are actually not that bad. The problem is that for the past 3 or 4 albums now, these guys have just been cranking out generic viking sounding tunes. If you go back to their debut album or Vinland Saga, there used to be a lot more depth - and even variety - to their music. Now it's just sing-along "Viking kill guys with big axe" tunes. Which is fine, but I doubt we'll ever get another great album from these guys.

In the roots I think Liv was main part, she decide how music will be composed then Alex start to look under another skirt , and well yes they sounds a bit same, but I think this is not bad song.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 818 | This month: 4