Metal Storm logo
Dawn Of Disease - Call It Quits

After 17 years and 5 full length albums released, German melodic death metal outfit Dawn Of Disease call it quits. If you are interested in further activies of the band members, don't miss to check out Hiraes (the following news) and Nyktophobia.

Full statement from the band: "The chapter Dawn Of Disease is finally closed!. The past years have been more than awesome for us. We have released five albums, played a lot of shows, made a big bunch of friends and simply had a good time. At this terminal point we would like to express our sincere thanks to all fans out there who accompanied us over the years and made Dawn Of Disease more than what we ever expected. Huge thanks also goes out to all promoters and of course all the bands we did not just share the stage but also several drinks with. "Thank you - In Death We Blast!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dawn Of Disease
Posted: 30.09.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 38 users
30.09.2020 - 16:21
Aries Rising

I wonder how many bands 2020 will claim.
01.10.2020 - 17:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Aries Rising on 30.09.2020 at 16:21

They basically just re-branded themselves as Hiraes, so the headline is slightly misleading.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
02.10.2020 - 01:03
Aries Rising

Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.10.2020 at 17:37

Written by Aries Rising on 30.09.2020 at 16:21

They basically just re-branded themselves as Hiraes, so the headline is slightly misleading.

So it's just a name change? Any reason why?
02.10.2020 - 05:04
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Aries Rising on 02.10.2020 at 01:03

So it's just a name change? Any reason why?

They didn't delve into specifics in their official statement but it seems like they wanted to change directions in sound enough for them to lay this name to rest.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 661 | This month: 3