Metal Storm logo
Rammstein - Beware Of Hoax!

The following statement has been cited on blabbermouth:

German industrial metallers Rammstein have parted company with singer Till Lindemann.

According to an official statement from the band, Lindemann's decision to leave the Grammy nominated outfit was because of "inharmoniousness within the band" and was "well deliberated."

"He will head now for other challenges which can be a solo career or maybe a new project," continues the statement.

The band have announced that former KMFDM man En Esch will take his place on vocal duties. Rammstein guitarist Richard Kruspe and drummer Christoph Schneider added:

"Nobody ever can replace Till Lindemann but since we have still so much fun doing Rammstein we looked for a new singer which is charismatic in his own way without copying Till.

"We all will miss Till Lindemann who gave us many years of joy by listening to his unique grinding voice. Please welcome the talented En Esch - Till's footsteps are big, but maybe he can dry our tears rapidly.

This news took the metal world by storm; however, it has not yet been confirmed by any official source. At the moment, allsigns in the sky point to all of this being an elaborate hoax.

Statement by the band (on Rammstein website) on July 19:

Since the rumour did alarm people that Till Lindemann would leave Rammstein after the release of the upcoming album, we are pleased to inform you that after consulting Rammstein manager Emanuel Fialik, the so-called news turns out being a fake.

"Neither Till Lindemann nor another band member plans to leave Rammstein. The band is currently working on the next album and is in an excellent mood. As the greed for news is the actual doping in cycling, this 'news' is only serving those who spread the same. Though the world knows now that EnEsch has moved to Berlin, even the poor EnEsch was shocked by the outlook to have to step into Till Lindemanns footsteps. I hope he and the fans of the band will recover soon from this false report."

Source: www2.kerrang.com
Band profile: Rammstein
Posted: 17.07.2007 by AnGina--

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 29   Visited by: 89 users
17.07.2007 - 06:45
Hyvaarin

Yikes, that's pretty big news. Won't be the same without Till .
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
17.07.2007 - 06:53
Damned-In-Black

Anyone know where the "official statement" came from? It's still not on their main site... I'm not sure, but afaik this is still just rumours..
17.07.2007 - 07:46
Bararey
Winter is Coming
yeah no news about this on their website nor their myspace page,, it could be just a rumor!
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
17.07.2007 - 09:11
Pestilence

I hope it is. It will suck not having him there. But I suppose with the new singer we might get some good music. But still I don't to see him go.
17.07.2007 - 10:23
MaSTeMa

Ohne Till kann Rammstein nicht sein........
17.07.2007 - 11:01
CrimsonSoaked
Account deleted
Oh Well , Rammstein had lost it's "true" industrial metal sound in the latest album and turn into sheer sobbing so can anything good be expected from this band anymore if Till leaves or will it have an opposite effect ?
17.07.2007 - 11:51
kaos666

Oh my god! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rammstein got me in to metal! This is god damn terrible!!!

EDIT: Wait a minute...freaking Blabbermouth.net did it again!! It's a god damn hoax!!
17.07.2007 - 12:24
kaos666

Damn straight...
17.07.2007 - 13:09
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Remember, it could still all be a rumor..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
17.07.2007 - 13:39
kaos666

Oh come on I'm sure some half-decent newspaper in Germany would have picked up on that by now! My theory is that it is a marketing scheme for En Esch. They did that with Nightwish announcing that Vibeke Stene was the new vocalist to gain some recognition for Tristania.
17.07.2007 - 13:57
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Hope heavily it's just fucking hoax!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
17.07.2007 - 14:34
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Wait and see an official statement here.

I will believe in this news after a confirmation on the previous link .
17.07.2007 - 14:55
kaos666

I can't really imagine Rammstein continuing if Till were to leave, it would be like ripping the teeth and legs off of a dog - the band would have no more character and would be wobbling to nowhere.
17.07.2007 - 15:46
iaberis
Advice Troll
I don't believe it
----
Bitch! Please
17.07.2007 - 16:53
Talvi

I don't care. Rammstein were already dead.
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
17.07.2007 - 17:20
CrimsonSoaked
Account deleted
On my opinion Till can be replaced
17.07.2007 - 17:25
Ernis
狼獾
"Rammstein goes Nightwish..." I read it from an Estonian tabloid but since it seemed like a total garbage news(probably fake as well), I decided not to add the news before the band announces it officially themselves....and of course....blabbermouth seems really confidential....
17.07.2007 - 18:58
Hyvaarin

Then why the fuck has this been posted as news?
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
17.07.2007 - 20:11
Damned-In-Black

Written by Hyvaarin on 17.07.2007 at 18:58

Then why the fuck has this been posted as news?

It was posted as real news initially and then edited to include the hoax info..
17.07.2007 - 20:14
Lord Grim

"This news took the metal world by storm; however, it has not yet been confirmed by any official source. At the moment, allsigns in the sky point to all of this being an elaborate hoax."

The metal world??? Wow, someone needs to go back to school and get some smarts...
----
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary in life."
17.07.2007 - 20:55
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
The incriminated news on Blabbermouth was located exactly here.

.....and now deleted.......Think what you want...... but for me it's clear since the start without an official statement on Rammstein.com.
17.07.2007 - 22:17
tulkas
el parcero
if it indeed this is true, that's sad. it will be hard to replace him and sing as he did. still, i guess there's still hope
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
18.07.2007 - 00:04
Carrion
Account deleted
Sounds like a bad joke to me.
18.07.2007 - 08:47
Alfgart

Rammstein is NOT METAL
18.07.2007 - 10:34
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Slick Idiot frontman En Esch has commented on the fake press release that was circulated to internet:

"It's news to me.
Since I have been contacted by many friends and acquaintances about the news that I'm the new singer of rammstein I think I need to set the record straight. although it sounds interesting, it is not true.
I'm working on new Slick Idiot material and am in the midst of mixing tracks for mona mur.
Rammstein and I are and will stay friends and I wish them the best in their future endeavours.
Hope you're all having a great summer,
"

Later,
Esch

This message was posted on Slick Idiot official website here.
18.07.2007 - 17:13
Infurnace

Strange news..
19.07.2007 - 05:19
Locke
Account deleted
I call bullshit until a credible source can verify this. I hope it's not true, I've always had a soft spot for Rammstein. And yes fags, Rammstein IS metal. Pretty decent metal IMO.
19.07.2007 - 12:24
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
WOW. MASSIVE CHANGE

good luck till!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.07.2007 - 20:25
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Another information here

Hits total: 5926 | This month: 2