Metal Storm logo
Enslaved - 'Utgard European Tour' Announced

After releasing new studio album Utgard earlier this month, Enslaved now announce an European touring plan for May 2021. The live run is set to include nineteen dates taking the band across seven countries, and will feature support from Intronaut, Obsidian Kingdom and Crown.

The band's statement as follows: "We are aware of the uncertainty surrounding any activities being planned for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile, incurable optimism and a pragmatic outlook is in our nature. This has guided us in making plans for May 2021; plans for a tour that will finally bring the Utgard live concept outside of Norway. Expect to see an Enslaved show unlike anything you have seen before! Tickets will go on sale this Friday October 16th. We cannot wait to hit the road with class acts such as Intronaut, Obsidian Kingdom and Crown.

"And yes? in case we cannot bring Utgard to the stage in May 2021 - we already have a backup solution for early 2022 (Peter Griffin-style sigh). Any purchased tickets will of course remain valid! We will observe the situation closely and keep you updated. We have high hopes that Utgard can be presented to the world, live on stage in May 2021. This is who we are. Of course, the health of everyone involved is our number one priority, and we will never compromise on that. Stay safe! See you in the flesh!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Enslaved
Posted: 14.10.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 83 users
14.10.2020 - 15:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
To short for such big band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.10.2020 - 16:48
Liafev

I don't understand why bands still announce tours. It just looks completely unrealistic to expect that any concert is going to happen in the coming months.
14.10.2020 - 22:06
JayMo4

Saw Enslaved and Intronaut when they toured the US in 2015 and it was one of my all-time favorite shows.
14.10.2020 - 22:57
TheBigRossowski

Written by JayMo4 on 14.10.2020 at 22:06

Saw Enslaved and Intronaut when they toured the US in 2015 and it was one of my all-time favorite shows.

I've seen many good shows in my day, but Enslaved and Intronaut on the same night. Dope.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
15.10.2020 - 00:06
Darkside Momo
Retired
Will try to be at the Paris show if it indeed does happen
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
15.10.2020 - 06:34
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Yeah, Enslaved and Intronaut on the same bill again, hope this makes it way to Australia next year as well.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
16.10.2020 - 10:50
no one

Cool if they came to New Zealand too, not sure if they have ever been here.
----
Unable to connect to the database

Hits total: 1111 | This month: 4