05. Bungle Grind
06. Methematics
07. Eracist
08. Spreading The Thighs Of Death
09. Loss For Words [Corrosion Of Conformity cover]
10. Glutton For Punishment
11. Sudden Death

Additional info
In addition to four brand new tracks ("Methematics", "Eracist", "Glutton For Punishment" and the Corrosion Of Conformity cover "Loss For Words"), this record contains re-recorded tracks from the first Mr. Bungle demo 'The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny'.

Staff review by
RaduP
Rating:
N/A
How subversive is it to reunite your cult classic band only to record your first demo that most people haven't even heard.

Read more ››
published 02.11.2020 | Comments (9)

Found in 11 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 22   Visited by: 355 users
30.10.2020 - 22:05
Rating: 10
Krell

Brutal!!!
02.11.2020 - 07:36
Rating: 9
Lord Slothrop

Brutal indeed.
02.11.2020 - 11:07
nikarg

Very nice and brutal if I may add.
Patton, Ian and Lombardo in the line-up
02.11.2020 - 22:00
Rulatore

Listened 3 tracks from this and seems a bit overrated. At least doesnt sound like complete garbage like the "thrash" nuclear blast produced this year
03.11.2020 - 19:54
Malignar

Definitely the best thrash album I've heard this year. Hard to believe these guys could come up with some of this stuff at 15. Bungle GRIND!
04.11.2020 - 19:59
yahkob

Kick Scott Ian out god damnit.. I'm so sick of him being advertised as the guitarist of Anthrax.. people don't know him as the guitarist of Antrhax we know him as the corny ass dude on VH1 remember the 19xxs
05.11.2020 - 00:36
Rating: 6
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by yahkob on 04.11.2020 at 19:59

Kick Scott Ian out god damnit.. I'm so sick of him being advertised as the guitarist of Anthrax.. people don't know him as the guitarist of Antrhax we know him as the corny ass dude on VH1 remember the 19xxs

I'm confused... You want them to kick him out because of his time as host of the Rock Show? Or because you don't think anyone recognizes him from Anthrax? I'm not sure how either are grounds for removal, unless you think his style doesn't fit the band's sound.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.11.2020 - 02:56
nikarg

Claiming that Scott Ian is not known from Anthrax (and S.O.D.) but from the VH1 show is almost as ridiculous as saying that Ozzy is not known from Black Sabbath but as a guy who was in a reality show called The Osbournes. Even if this lack of basic knowledge may be the case for some people, these people shouldn't be so open about it, it does not flatter them one bit.

Except if you are 12yo. Then you might be excused.
06.11.2020 - 00:22
yahkob

Haha I just don't like Scott Ian and think he has a stupid goatee. Sorry guys as a long time Mr Bungle fan it is hard for me to properly articulate my rage.
06.11.2020 - 19:05
Rating: 7
X-FrEaK

Not the biggest thrash fan, but this album is not bad.
----
08.11.2020 - 19:17
tintinb

Not a biggest thrash fan, but this album is excellent. One of my major complains about thrash nowadays is that how the moshability factor has reduced so much. Not with this album. The ending of sudden death makes me want to jump in a pit everytime I listen to it.
----
Leeches everywhere.
08.11.2020 - 22:39
nikarg

Written by tintinb on 08.11.2020 at 19:17

One of my major complains about thrash nowadays is that how the moshability factor has reduced so much. Not with this album. The ending of sudden death makes me want to jump in a pit everytime I listen to it.

Truer words have rarely been spoken.
09.11.2020 - 11:22
gavdann

Written by yahkob on 06.11.2020 at 00:22

Haha I just don't like Scott Ian and think he has a stupid goatee. Sorry guys as a long time Mr Bungle fan it is hard for me to properly articulate my rage.

I think you should listen to more music and stop watching as much VH1.
12.11.2020 - 10:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Mr Bungle Punk, speed, thrash and little avantgare in one blander, good album
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.11.2020 - 11:35
gavdann

Written by Bad English on 12.11.2020 at 10:15

I think you mean blender.

"blander" means dull or boring.
12.11.2020 - 11:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by gavdann on 12.11.2020 at 11:35

Written by Bad English on 12.11.2020 at 10:15

I think you mean blender.

"blander" means dull or boring.

no its not boring, its good, I thought somehow it will be Extreme (band) funk song somehow, I was scared listen it, I did it 3 times, its good one, even this never has been my fav band and I hardly listened it back on a day. Its good
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.11.2020 - 19:39
yahkob

Written by gavdann on 09.11.2020 at 11:22

Written by yahkob on 06.11.2020 at 00:22

I think you should listen to more music and stop watching as much VH1.

I'd say my exposure to VH1 is from passive watching from all of the chicks I dated and my wife. I've tried Anthrax so many times.. goes back to when I first started to get really in to metal when I was like 12 I just couldn't get in to it.. I've gave them so many chances over the last couple decades. I couldn't do it, so now I just post sassy ridiculous comments about Scott Ian on metal review sites comments :]
22.11.2020 - 05:09
Rating: 8
Necrodamus

Just picked this up at a local music store. Very impressive given the age of the original songs, and I love how two thrash legends contributed to reviving them. Mike Patton sounds like a natural in the scene as well. Only complaint is that some songs are too long and lost my interest but otherwise a very enjoyable thrash album and possibly my favorite of the year.
22.11.2020 - 06:48
sgtrobo

Written by yahkob on 20.11.2020 at 19:39

now I just post sassy ridiculous comments about Scott Ian on metal review sites comments :]

ok, that at least explains the silliness of your comment. Thank you for clarifying
22.11.2020 - 08:23
CBDan45

Outstanding thrash album.....nothing groundbreaking necessarily, but is executed flawlessly, and features enough tempo changes to keep a bipolar meth addict entertained the whole way through
23.11.2020 - 08:01
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Too late to jump on this thrash platter, but whatever it maybe - this is fucking awesome.

I'm still hungry. Need more spins to see if it alters my thrash aoty.
21.06.2023 - 21:00
Gag reflex

The most fun I've had with a thrash album in a long, long time.
----
'The thoughts of dead babies
Wiped away with my semen'

Hits total: 3503 | This month: 17