Metal Storm logo
Slayer - New Song Online

The following message has been posted on Slayer's official website:

"The "Christ Illusion" Deluxe Edition hits stores this Tuesday July 24th. "Final Six" is brand new, and one of the bonus tracks on the new edition. It's a pulverizing addition to an already devastating album. You won't want to miss it!
Listen to it now at MySpace here!"

A special limited edition of "Christ Illusion," will have a July 24 simultaneous global release and will feature new songs, a bonus DVD and stunning new cover art - a lenticular image of a hand bleeding from a crucifixion wound. The special limited edition "Christ Illusion" is being released in tandem with the band's co-headline summer trek with Marilyn Manson. More details are here. The cover artwork for this upcoming re-release has been posted at SonyMusicStore and you can watch it here.

To finish you cand preorder "Christ Illusion" Deluxe Edition CD/DVD by clicking here."

Source: slayer.net
Band profile: Slayer
Posted: 20.07.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 16 users
20.07.2007 - 12:59
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I love this song!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
21.07.2007 - 13:59
Syk
myspace/bonerama
It's better than Eyes of the Insane, but that ain't saying much...
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
21.07.2007 - 23:50
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Syk on 21.07.2007 at 13:59

It's better than Eyes of the Insane, but that ain't saying much...

oh come on man Eyes of the Insane isnt THAT bad. its not in typical Slayer vein but its still not a bad song. at least the video is respectable.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
23.07.2007 - 00:51
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I think I like this song more than most of the other ones on that album.
18.08.2007 - 23:58
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
The intro's great, it kind of sounds like the style you would find in SOH and Seaons, slow and evil sounding.
20.08.2007 - 19:25
tulkas
el parcero
i like it too, and it is better than most of the rest of the songs on the album... fortunately! hehe
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top

Hits total: 3237 | This month: 7