Metal Storm logo
Metalstorm (New weapon type)

20.07.2007 - 14:09
..ExoTeaR..
This gun is just bullshit awsome its fired by electronic means and the gun delivers deadly accuracy
post what ya think i dont know much about guns but damn this device is mean go to this link
http://www.cnn.com/2003/BUSINESS/06/26/australia.metalstorm/
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
20.07.2007 - 17:10
APOHAKC
The Bard
Don't know what to say, but this kind of weapons are usually not very effective, although they are mean looking. There were some similar weapon in WW2 and it was popular by killing the soldiers that were using it Also, Americans put some similar device on their Sherman tanks, some kind of rocket launcher, but it was pointless
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
08.09.2007 - 01:31
Stalker
Lone wanderer
I wander how did you find it

I've read about such new weapons, though I dont really know what to say, damn armies who have lots of money to spend on such things like USA, have such projects every day more and more.... And this could lead actually that war is fought without soldiers actually, I cannot even imagine war between 2 countries with such great difference in technology... Like USA and Serbia for instance....
Though I think an excelent weapon can never replace excellent warrior.

@Aronax - what is that WW2 weapon, I didnt hear about that
----
08.09.2007 - 02:26
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Stalker on 08.09.2007 at 01:31

I've read about such new weapons, though I dont really know what to say, damn armies who have lots of money to spend on such things like USA, have such projects every day more and more.... And this could lead actually that war is fought without soldiers actually, I cannot even imagine war between 2 countries with such great difference in technology... Like USA and Serbia for instance....

I don't know the name, I read in cult books we had, you know already WWII in three tomes, you most saw it. About Sherman device, I saw on some special emission about weapons in WWII, something similar was also on wild west American army was first to patent that multi barrel guns, although, that was far more primitive than this Metalstorm blaster
----
08.09.2007 - 10:56
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by APOHAKC on 08.09.2007 at 02:26

Written by Stalker on 08.09.2007 at 01:31

I don't know the name, I read in cult books we had, you know already WWII in three tomes, you most saw it. About Sherman device, I saw on some special emission about weapons in WWII, something similar was also on wild west American army was first to patent that multi barrel guns, although, that was far more primitive than this Metalstorm blaster

Yeah, I know that american machinegun... Gatlinger , or something, and later in WW1 there was famous Maxim (po diviziji, lol) but that wasnt that extreme like this Metalstorm....
Strangely that I dont know taht WW2 weapon you are speaking of, I know pretty much about ww2 weapons, especially German....
----
08.09.2007 - 17:46
APOHAKC
The Bard
Yup, but that weapon wasn't used at all, since more German soldiers died than their enemies from that gun, so they were not using t at all. Something like Russian airplanes Chaika or American Sherman, that upgraded version.
----
09.09.2007 - 17:17
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by APOHAKC on 08.09.2007 at 17:46

Yup, but that weapon wasn't used at all, since more German soldiers died than their enemies from that gun, so they were not using t at all. Something like Russian airplanes Chaika or American Sherman, that upgraded version.

Yeah, Germans did have some crazy stuff in WW2, both working and dont working, like one you are mentioning... They had best scientists of that time IMO, and by the end of the war, when defeat was near, they started to make some crazy shit... most of projects work only in popular fantasy, but some of them were real technology wonders...

P.S. Check out this plane, if you dont know already about it - it looks at least 50 years in front of its time, and it actually worked, but only 3 or 4 were made type "HO 229" in google to see. It was first stealth aircraft.
----
09.09.2007 - 18:32
APOHAKC
The Bard
Yeah mate, i know what you mean, I watch some statistics, if those plane were made only one year before they were, Germans would definitely won war.

Same with Mouse tank, you must have seen it, the huge machinery with great caliber, impossibles to destroy with any other tank, they only manage to make two of those.

Not to mention their ballistics... too late
----
09.09.2007 - 21:49
SteelScream
Account deleted
Metalstorm has some messed up weaponary.I can see that they are building mainly on speed.... well.. who wouldn't want a mortar that can lob 32000 shells in a minute...
09.09.2007 - 23:35
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 09.09.2007 at 21:49

Metalstorm has some messed up weaponary.I can see that they are building mainly on speed.... well.. who wouldn't want a mortar that can lob 32000 shells in a minute...

I wouldnt, because thats at least 320000 $ in a minute
----
11.09.2007 - 08:29
SteelScream
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 09.09.2007 at 23:35

Tactical advantage.... instead of lobbing one shell in like 6-10 seconds, you could have like a LOT in a second
11.09.2007 - 16:49
APOHAKC
The Bard
Money is just a little thing, happiness is huge, what a hell, give us Metalstorms!
----
11.09.2007 - 19:14
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 11.09.2007 at 08:29

Written by Stalker on 09.09.2007 at 23:35

Tactical advantage.... instead of lobbing one shell in like 6-10 seconds, you could have like a LOT in a second

yeah, but that is maybe for america, and such countries... our army cannot afford even simple fighter airplane that can take off LOL
----
11.09.2007 - 19:27
APOHAKC
The Bard
Actually, we have great Russian fighter airplanes but, we don't have gasoline (kerozin?!) for them.
----
11.09.2007 - 20:53
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by APOHAKC on 11.09.2007 at 19:27

Actually, we have great Russian fighter airplanes but, we don't have gasoline (kerozin?!) for them.

LOL man those "great" planes, we have 4 Mig 29's if you think that, and if Im correct, they are curently in mother russia, on remont, because they were so fucked up, they didnt have working radars, didint have proper electronics, I think that only 1 of them could actually fly, and for 15 minutes or so... God, were lame.
Many excelent pilots died in 1999 war because of such planes in unbelievable crappy conditions, not because of their fault...
And even those Mig29's are past now, in some wealthier countries, currently they are dovelloping 4th (or 3th ) generation fighters.
----
12.09.2007 - 01:01
APOHAKC
The Bard
I was not talking about mig 29
----
12.09.2007 - 16:36
Hyvaarin
Hahaha, at a gig a while back, a bouncer pointed at my MS shirt and said "oi man, is that like MetalStorm, the weapon company? If so, respect".
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
12.09.2007 - 16:39
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Hyvaarin on 12.09.2007 at 16:36

Hahaha, at a gig a while back, a bouncer pointed at my MS shirt and said "oi man, is that like MetalStorm, the weapon company? If so, respect".

Hahahaha I was thinking, hope they'll never sue MetalStorm because of the name....
----
12.09.2007 - 16:44
APOHAKC
The Bard
They can't even if they want, actually, they can, but there is no chance in hell that would pass on court...
----
12.09.2007 - 16:45
Hyvaarin
Written by Stalker on 12.09.2007 at 16:39

Hahahaha I was thinking, hope they'll never sue MetalStorm because of the name....

Well I, for one, look forward to MetalStorm of Fire .
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
12.09.2007 - 16:47
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Hyvaarin on 12.09.2007 at 16:45

Written by Stalker on 12.09.2007 at 16:39

Well I, for one, look forward to MetalStorm of Fire .

LOL man I know what you mean, but thats my biggest fear, concerning that!
----