Metal Storm logo
Angelus Apatrida - To Release Self-Titled Record In February

Spanish thrashers Angelus Apatrida reveal details for their seventh, self-titled album, to be released on February 5th, 2021 worldwide via Century Media Records. Produced by the band, recorded with Juanan López in September/October at Baboon Records (Albacete, Spain) and then mixed and mastered by Christopher "Zeuss" Harris. A first impression of the album can be obtained now via the single "Bleed The Crown". Check it out.

Angelus Apatrida tracklist:

01. Indoctrinate (05:39)
02. Bleed The Crown (04:26)
03. The Age Of Disinformation (04:42)
04. Rise Or Fall (03:36)
05. Childhood's End (03:49)
06. Disposable Liberty (04:21)
07. We Stand Alone (04:11)
08. Through The Glass (05:41)
09. Empire Of Shame (04:17)
10. Into The Well (05:47)

The band checked in with the following comment about the song: "It's really hard to choose what's gonna be the first single of an album, which is a complete single by itself! "Bleed The Crown" maybe is one of those classic Angelus Apatrida songs that unites energy, awesome riffs and catchy vocals that once you listen to it will stay in your head the whole day! Powerful song, screaming against dark powers pulling strings from above. A perfect appetizer of what's coming next with our new album!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Angelus Apatrida
Posted: 20.11.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 27 users
20.11.2020 - 23:17
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
Very detailed, I love it!
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
20.11.2020 - 23:47
Joppe
Steelemeister
One of the few bands that make some quality thrash in these days. Needless to say, I will be checkin it out
----
My vision is augmented
21.11.2020 - 21:05
Rapid Fire

Sounds straight and solid, I like it much more than anything on the last album, which without being bad for me was a bit of a letdown. Well done once again, my fellow countrymen!
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
21.11.2020 - 21:18
Rulatore

Actually decent thrash metal in these bleak times of the genre

Hits total: 1736 | This month: 6