Metal Storm logo
Threshold - Parts Ways With Singer

The following message was posted on Threshold's official website:

"Mac has confirmed that he's left Threshold. In a statement he told fans that he knew the timing was bad but thanked them for all their support. He also wished the band all the best and expressed his gratitude to the band's original singer Damian Wilson for standing in for him at last weekend's festivals.
Threshold have confirmed that Damian will perform with them at the Subtacto Festival in Norway on 4 August. Talks are also in progress to see if he can perform at all of Threshold's remaining 2007 shows."

Previously, Threshold's singer Mac has astonished his fellow band members by deciding not to perform at Metal Camp and Earthshaker festivals in Slovenia and Germany. Fortunately the band's previous singer Damian Wilson has come to the rescue and will perform at the festivals with the band for the first time since 1997. Damian Wilson is currently lead singer for the band Headspace who recently supported Ozzy Osbourne for UK shows including Wembley Arena.

Source: thresh.net
Band profile: Threshold
Posted: 23.07.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 18 users
23.07.2007 - 20:45
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
I saw this one coming...
----
(space for rent)
24.07.2007 - 15:48
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
OH
MY
GOD
progpower scandinavia + damian wilson... omfg
25.07.2007 - 14:44
NaturensGalleri
Account deleted
Now I understand why the singer had the lyrics written down when they played at Metalcamp It was still great though
25.07.2007 - 14:57
kaos666

[sarcasm] Didn't see that coming!! [/sarcasm]
26.07.2007 - 05:16
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
What is up with you people saying that you didn't see it coming with sarcasm...I sure as hell did NOT see it coming...please explain this to me because it's really pissing me off...
26.07.2007 - 21:11
RhaegarTargaryen
Telcontar
Noooo
----
... For years I have traveled in coldness,
But my heart is warm as the darkened sun above me...
Nothing can never take away
What I've seen with these tired eyes

Hits total: 2586 | This month: 4