Metal Storm logo
Destruction - To Film Wacken Show For Anniversary DVD

German Thrash Metal Legends Destruction have posted the following message on their website:

"The show in Wacken this year will feature some special surprise performances:

Beside the "Mad Butcher & his pleasureslaves", all the original and former members will join the band for the finale of the performance. Although the band will perform '"the Alliance of Hellhoundz" with different guest singers!

You can enjoy the 75 minutes "Best of Destruction" set at 6.45PM on the Wacken BLACKSTAGE.

The event will be filmed for the 25th anniversary DVD, that will be released in 2007!"

Source: destruction.de
Band profile: Destruction
Event: Wacken Open Air 2007
Posted: 25.07.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 4 users
25.07.2007 - 23:46
Infurnace

Damn! This is great. I'm certainly going to buy the DVD when it will be released. I'm really looking forward to the Destruction show on Wacken. Only 8 days left..
26.07.2007 - 00:16
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
thats SO sick! i wish i could be there to see it. goddamnit.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
26.07.2007 - 00:27
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
i have to prepare croatian flag in a first row
26.07.2007 - 04:38
Baz Anderson

this is such a crisis for me.. I want to see Destruction but they clash with Turisas..
I was originally going to see Turisas seeing as I don't know an awful lot of Destruction.. although the Destruciton I do know, I do really like
26.07.2007 - 12:41
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
DVD filmed for 25th anniversary, in Germany, in front of lot of fans, in the biggest metal festival, sure it's a really good news.
26.07.2007 - 17:05
Infurnace

Written by Baz Anderson on 26.07.2007 at 04:38

this is such a crisis for me.. I want to see Destruction but they clash with Turisas..
I was originally going to see Turisas seeing as I don't know an awful lot of Destruction.. although the Destruciton I do know, I do really like

Ah crap, I totally forgot about the Turisas/Destrucion clash. Man, this sucks. I really want to see both bands..

Hits total: 4235 | This month: 3