Metal Storm logo
Cryptosis - Unveil Video For 'Prospect Of Immortality' Track

Dutch metallers Cryptosis are pleased to present you a music video for "Prospect Of Immortality", a second new track from the upcoming split EP with Vektor. The clip was shot & edited by Jeroen Niessink (Full Force Films). Transmissions Of Chaos EP comes out on February 25th.

Cryptosis comments: "Prospect Of Immortality" is a song in which we used an experimental approach of songwriting. In contrast to other material, this song is a lot more atmospheric and doesn't make use of a clear verse/chorus structure.

"The lyrics are written as a suicide note by a person who can no longer cope with the 24/7 surveillance and human experiments that she is being subjected too. The experiments and lost sense of reality has caused her to believe suicide is the only way out. Trapped inside a continuous cycle of endeavours, she is unable to succeed.

"The song consists of 5 chapters, each representing a different part of her reality."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cryptosis
Posted: 28.12.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 19 users
28.12.2020 - 13:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Death metal whit moder doom riffs and thrash ers might like it to whit posters as well.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 671 | This month: 3