Metal Storm logo
The Cranberries

26.07.2007 - 17:11
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
I was surprised to see that there were no topics about this amazing Irish Rock band. Personally I think this band is so unique because of their lead singer that has an amazing voice. But what you all think about them?
----
27.07.2007 - 14:17
..ExoTeaR..
I love the cranberries i only have two albums and i havent really listened to them recently because they usally start to make me tear up and im pretty depreased of recent, but i like playing there music on guitar, its really laid back.
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
28.07.2007 - 04:13
APOHAKC
The Bard
Very interesting band, I like to listen to them when I am drawing, it is relaxing me. I have only one compilation CD, and honestly, I don't need more, this is just enough. I like vocals the most, pretty cool
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
28.07.2007 - 07:59
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I got into this band ages ago...Zombie was the first song I learned on bass hahaha...they're newer shit was kinda heavier and I liked it...back in 1999...
29.07.2007 - 22:23
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Dolores at times has this gasped-like voice which I have seen in other singers in some of their songs like early Shakira (when she used to sing Rock in Spanish) and from Avril Lavigne. Their sound is indeed kind of heavy. There isn't much prowess displayed but the music is good.
----
Christless
02.08.2007 - 21:07
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
Well I've only listened to some of their classics (Zombie, Just My Imagination, etc) and I really like them...this band is quite special, not only because of Dolores' voice, but also the lyrics really touch you at times, and the band isn't like any other pop rock/rock band I've ever heard.
----
*All Blood Runs The Same*
03.08.2007 - 02:22
APOHAKC
The Bard
Fe male singer in Cruachan reminds me little of her
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
05.08.2007 - 19:26
Remus
Yup, i used to like "Zombie" a lot when it came out, and back then i was quite young and only listened to pop so they must have made quite a good impression. I heard the lead singer has her own solo project now. I heard a song on the radio the other day, her voice is instantly recognisable but the music wasn't really rock.
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
23.08.2007 - 13:44
Almighty Ent
Dragon Reborn
Good singer. I didnt appreciate this band when they first came out but as I got older and opened my mind a bit I found that they were kinda cool.
29.08.2007 - 05:50
selken
Irreligious
I like them, yes the singer is actually great, I wonder how could it be if she featured a metal band?, Interesting, isn't it?
----
03.09.2007 - 03:47
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Written by selken on 29.08.2007 at 05:50

I like them, yes the singer is actually great, I wonder how could it be if she featured a metal band?, Interesting, isn't it?

Haha, you made me wonder what The Gathering would be if she was the singer
----
21.09.2007 - 18:36
Lupas
Maximus
Dolores has a beautiful voice , no doubt , and she had lead me to discover this band . The first song i had listen was. of course, Zombie. I was sick that day when i heard it at a local station . After i listen to this song i was amaze with her voice and with the help of internet i have found this band.
It is sad that they are gone
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
07.10.2007 - 12:31
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I remember zombie was one of the first songs I learned when I got my acoustic guitar. Old days... I still think that song is amazing though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.05.2008 - 04:43
Fhuesc
Before i was into metal, this was THE band for me, later, i started listening metal and this band pass to history. But a few days ago, i listen Animal Instinct, which was one of my favorite songs, and remind me those days. Even when now i don't like this music, i think they were a great band.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
14.05.2008 - 22:32
CRODv
I did not like cranberries before and one day I just downloaded their compilation CD called Stars, oh men, it is great, all the songs in that CD are excellent, it deserves a 10. Now I listen often that CD cause I liked it, but I don´t think I´ll get more music from them, that great compilation is enough for me.
----
---------
CRODv
19.05.2008 - 11:09
Hamird
Lieutenant
i liked this band. they were one of the best irish rock bands in the history.
songs like zombie, hollywood, and so many other songs, were so nice. in those day's which rock was gay, they were a pure rock band.
19.05.2008 - 17:51
Dominique
Account deleted
Dolores was very important for The Cranberries. I am remembering old times, they were marvellous. Their songs were very impressive on their own listeners. Especially, Electric Blue Eyes - It is my favourite The Cranberries song - Shattered, Dying In The Sun, Wake Up And Smell The Coffee, No Need To Argue and Zombie, of course. But, all of them are becoming old with their memories..

Although, I am still saying " Domine, Domine Dominique ; Domine, Domine... "
19.05.2008 - 19:25
Berfones
they are ok, for a rock band they are great, but I do not listen to rock that much so my opinion is not the best I guess...
----
Thine truly,ancient evil overlord
16.02.2012 - 15:11
Behdaad
DEAD
3 years without any posts in this topic?

A very good reason: Their new album will be out soon, but I listened to it yesterday and I think that was a good album.
Maybe, not as good as their early works, but still it was enjoyable.
----
As tyranny becomes normality;
We hang at the end of the rope.