Metal Storm logo
Regurgitate

26.07.2007 - 22:18
Infurnace
I've really started to get into Regurgitate, since i've heard "Sickening Bliss". I'm going to get "Carnivorous Erection" as well. Everybody says that's their masterpiece. But anyways, they are a really cool Goregrind band with crazy vocals and killer riffs, and I was wondering what you people think about them.
27.07.2007 - 00:50
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I own Carnivorous Erection and Deviant, and I think both albums are pretty br00taL. The drumming on Deviant annoys me to no end though, and I can't tell if the drummer just sucked on that album or if he was just trying to be creative or something. I haven't bothered with Sickening Bliss yet, but I might get it one of these days.
27.07.2007 - 01:05
Infurnace
Written by Dangerboner on 27.07.2007 at 00:50

I own Carnivorous Erection and Deviant, and I think both albums are pretty br00taL. The drumming on Deviant annoys me to no end though, and I can't tell if the drummer just sucked on that album or if he was just trying to be creative or something. I haven't bothered with Sickening Bliss yet, but I might get it one of these days.

I've heard "Deviant", and I must agree with you. The drumming is really strange. I don't know why he did it like that.
28.07.2007 - 20:21
marakon
I just checked 'em out and and they sound pretty cool so i guess i should get my hands on fulllength album.
01.09.2007 - 07:51
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Regurgitate sort of reminds me of getting my head beaten in with a lead pipe. It's pretty good.
03.09.2007 - 21:06
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Written by Marcus on 01.09.2007 at 07:51

Regurgitate sort of reminds me of getting my head beaten in with a lead pipe. It's pretty good.

Obviously! Who doesn't like that feeling?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
04.09.2007 - 05:00
Southern Wind
Account deleted
"Carnivorous Erection" one of my favourite Grindcore albums, along with Boutoku No Taiyi (324) and The Peel Sessions (Napalm Death)... it has that stunning, stomach-puncing atmosphere and at the same time it's surprisingly well constructed, with all songs possessing something similar to a technical structure despite its length... It is also one of the very few Grindcore albums of which I own an original copy... it's totally worth it
18.09.2007 - 17:12
Infurnace
Written by Lucas on 03.09.2007 at 21:06

Written by Marcus on 01.09.2007 at 07:51

Obviously! Who doesn't like that feeling?

Uhmm.. I don't?
23.04.2008 - 23:14
Nazgal
Account deleted
They are one of my favorite Grindcore bands. "Sickening Bliss" is really cool, and it contains some real classic songs!
24.04.2008 - 01:41
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah Sickening Bliss is kinda cool...much better than I thought it would be.
14.10.2009 - 07:50
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
I remember something about a penis biting a tougne but thats as far as it goes....