Metal Storm logo
Avantasia - Tobias Sammet At Wacken Open Air 2007

The organizers of W:O:A state in an email sent to Press representatives around the world:

"Tobias Sammet returns with his mammoth project AVANTASIA!!!!!

Presenting the third part of an ongoing epic concept journey through a progtastic variation of styles, elements and emotions, the first gigantic appetizer is about to be unleashed: in October, the first single / EP will hit the shelves and all details and infos will be revealed at an exclusive press conference at Wacken Open Air. But we can assure you this single / EP will feature enough material other bands would fill a full-length album with - for mastermind and EDGUY-fronter Tobias Sammet it is a sign of things to come....

Also be aware of the fact that Mister Sammet has once more summoned a whole bunch of famous guest stars...that we won't reveal to you yet!

The first chance for the press to gain more info about the ominous guest stars and other hidden treasures will be at this year's Wacken Open Air. Tobias Sammet will be present at the festival Saturday, August 4th."

There will be a meet'n'greet with Mr. Sammet at W:O:A at 14:30 on the 4th of August. Mr. Sammet will also reveal more details about his upcoming project in a press conference, to be held at W:O:A later that day.

Source: wacken.com
Band profile: Avantasia
Posted: 27.07.2007 by jupitreas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 5 users
28.07.2007 - 00:26
Galar
Wicked Mung
O M G. wish I could be there
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
28.07.2007 - 07:13
neverbuilt2last
Account deleted
Awww, I was hoping for a September release

/cry

Ah well, I can't wait!
28.07.2007 - 15:03
iaberis
Advice Troll
Will Kiske be there too?
----
Bitch! Please
29.07.2007 - 00:01
Pestilence

That's sweet, Wish I could go.
I thought the new album was coming out in august but o well. I Might have been wrong about that though
01.08.2007 - 23:16
Vykintas

Well looks like it's delayed, but it's better to get a well finished product than an incomplete one...

Hits total: 3105 | This month: 8