Metal Storm logo
Angelus Apatrida - Drop New Single & Official Video

Angelus Apatrida is soon to release their seventh, self-titled album on February 5th, 2021 worldwide via Century Media Records. Today, they premiere the album's opening track - "Indoctrinate" - as the second single. It can be streamed in the form of an official video clip, directed by Fernando Morales.

Angelus Apatrida checked in with the following comment about the song: "When your new album is written and recorded during a global pandemic, you might expect some side effects on it. "Indoctrinate" is the opening track of Angelus Apatrida and it's probably the angriest song we ever composed! It reflects a mix of all feelings experienced throughout this past year and also how people were being radicalized via stupid extremist populism within society. There is no place for racism, fascism, homophobia or any other act of intolerance or bigotry in Rock music. Actually, there is no place for any of it in a civilized, democratic society. And it's our responsibility to face it and not to look the other way. This is hostile music for hostile times."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Angelus Apatrida
Posted: 08.01.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 25 users
09.01.2021 - 01:50
nikarg

Fucking hostile.
09.01.2021 - 03:18
Dream Taster
The Enemy Within
Awesome thrash metal as usual, and great message.
09.01.2021 - 03:20
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Sounds like Pantera but less ballsy.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
10.01.2021 - 11:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good one, groovy political ftw song, Hey dimebag, can you groove. I bit hip hop crossover video, guys go and one moves arms and raps.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 909 | This month: 7