Metal Storm logo
Timo Tolkki - Newly Formed Music Project Already Put To Rest

Legendary guitar virtuoso Timo Tolkki has recently launched a new project under the name Infinite Visions. However, the career of the latter was extremely short. The reason: not reaching the crowdfunding goal for the release of debut studio album. More can be read below.

has has called it quits after failing to raise sufficient funds to record its debut album. Band recorded demo and you can listen it below.

Official statement: Unfortunately, as Infinite Visions did not meet its crowdfunding goal there will be no album and the band will not continue. The band would like to offer their sincere thanks to the 56 contributors to the crowdfunding campaign. Your support was much appreciated. As it was an "all-or-nothing" campaign your contribution amount will be returned to you by HitHit.

"As a farewell to the fans, Infinite Visions are posting the five songs that were recorded for their demo, including two unreleased songs, "Dangerous" and "Voice Of Tomorrow" (Erik Kraemer pre-production vocal demo). Some "bonus tracks" are also included: the keyboard demo by Jimmy Pitts for "Dangerous" and the unmixed drum tracks by Pawel Jaroszewicz for "Voice Of Tomorrow".

"Now my Plan is to release Union Magnetica as my solo album perhaps with names like Elize Ryd, Sharon Den Adel, Russel Allen, Rob Rock etc. My Plan is to release this Solo Album next autumn and tour it Worldwide."

Source: infinitevisionsband.com
Band profile: Timo Tolkki
Posted: 09.01.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 136 users
09.01.2021 - 16:10
skelator

Just go retired, Timo...
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
09.01.2021 - 18:58
Hyamendacil1450

Another guy that is refusing to retire. Some do not age very gracefully.
10.01.2021 - 21:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Another one who tries, funny he seems should be funacial independent, maybe he needs bag back to Stratovarius
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1437 | This month: 13