Metal Storm logo
Nydvind - Song For Next Full Length Composed, Title Unveiled

French pagan black metal horde Nydvind have shared an update regarding the work on their fourth studio record, which will be called Telluria. Frontman Richard Loudin said that all songs are already composed for a while, however, the situation with Covid prevented them to continue their work with recording process.

Full statement from the band's frontman Richard Loudin as follows: "Hail folks, here we are, it's time to take stock of the year 2020. An obviously strange and difficult year for all of us, and Nydvind is obviously no exception. This year had started well for us, with two concerts in France following our series of shows given at the end of 2019 with Griffon. And then March came... and then nothing, emptiness and silence. Like many bands, Nydvind slowly and inexorably plunged into silence and nothingness. I say this with a hint of bitterness, I admit it, but the truth is there: 2020 has been a completely blank year for Nydvind in terms of productivity.

"And yet, we had gotten off to a good start this year, with the last shows of a mini tour that did a lot of good to the band and especially with the integration of two new comrades in the team: Geoff and Charlie. As winter was ending, we were ready to start our project of arranging and recording our 4th album Telluria... but it was just before the month of March arrived and turned our lives and our projects upside down!

"We found ourselves confined, stuck at home, far from each other, unable to properly implement our project for Telluria. And needless to say, that the few months of respite we had in France, between May and August, were not enough to get us back on track seriously. Each of us being too happy to be able to move again, to see our relatives, to travel (or almost), thus leaving Nydvind a little bit more aside. So, it was 2020...

"And what does the new year 2021 bring? I want to tell you that we will finally be able to restart our project on the new album, but how can we be sure? In France, the situation is not good and the uncertainty outweighs what we will have the freedom to do or not do in the coming months. Not being able to travel and play new concerts? Ok... but to be unable to prepare and produce our new album in the best possible conditions again, well I have to tell you that it would be really a hard blow for Nydvind and for each of us. I sincerely hope that events won't turn in the wrong direction!

"Telluria, our next album is composed and written. The songs on it were composed a while ago by Nesh and myself. They are fantastic and already have a very solid base which we now have to improve and perfect with the help of our comrades Geoff and Charlie. These songs are in the pure tradition of Nydvind, perfectly combining the moods, energy and organic spirit that has always characterized our music.

"Telluria will be the 2nd chapter of our tetralogy dedicated to the 4 classical elements. The element that will be honored in this new album is the earth and we want this album to be the most atmospheric and the most serene of Nydvind's discography. Certainly, some songs will surprise you! We hope they will seduce you...On behalf of Nydvind, I wish you all a very happy new year 2021, as I wish Nydvind more than anything else. May this year mark, for each of us, the rebirth and return to a life full of projects, creativity, interaction, energy and emotions.

See you soon to give you news about Telluria."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nydvind
Posted: 09.01.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 7 users
10.01.2021 - 21:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Underat and unknown band, i did listen it a while ago at 2005 something, i hope it will be good, need re check some old mp3 files free legal downloads from HP or myspace under France folder. Who knows what i will find there.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 570 | This month: 6