Metal Storm logo
Investing and Trading

17.01.2021 - 06:57
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Having done a quick search on the topic at hand, I came up empty-handed, and so decided to create a thread dedicated to the topic of discussing personal finances. Whether you invest or trade or are curious to discuss anything financially relevant, no matter your level of expertise, this is the place to do it.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.01.2021 - 07:46
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I'll start by giving a brief overview of my experience dating back to when I first opened an AI investing RRSP account back in October 2017. I only had an outside understanding of investments and did some light research concerning ETFs and the various stock exchanges, finally saving up the courage (and the $1000 required deposit) to open an account with Questwealth.

I chose a long-term, high risk growth profile which, at the time of writing, has been responsible for a 14% ROI, which isn't quite as high as I'd hoped given the level of volatility I've come to expect based on choosing the most risky options available in their questionnaire, but as a free service that essentially generates passive income for me, I'm overall more than satisfied with how this has performed. I've set up automated monthly payments of $200 and added extra whenever possible, with my total deposits sitting at $7600, and my total equity worth just shy of $8700 -- a small profit of $1100 in three years, which is slightly more than what I started on my own.

After doing more research and investigating the AI patterns of buying, I decided to open up my own self-directed TFSA, again with the minimum $1000. Over the course of 2019, I made some ill-advised moves and traded without understanding much of what I was doing, all but losing on whatever profits I made purely based on luck, and went into 2020 unsure of what to do next. But I felt the need to legitimately try my hand at this, and so I began dedicating myself to researching and understanding as much as possible about everything and anything stock-related. Even before I felt ready to do so, I started another $1000 TFSA account, as I wanted to explore different strategies with the two different portfolios to test some theories I've been developing based on what I've read and listened to over the course of the year.

My first "big" victory (relatively speaking, as my financial situation at the time was marred by excessive drinking which limited my cash on hand to trade with) came in December when I sold 5000 shares of TV.TO that I purchased back in the spring. I went in at .065/s and sold at .225/s, good for a +300% gain, but one that only netted me $800 profit.

I kept pursuing big penny stock upticks like this and found more relative success as I went on, since I kept losing when going in on the bigger companies as I had a better understanding of pattern development with smaller stocks. It wasn't that I lost big on large cap trades (though I did lose small amounts often), it's just that I didn't win big, which led to me selling prior to their breakouts (such as buying TRQ.TO at 6.90 and selling at 7.90 a month or two later, whereas it hit 18.36 just a couple weeks ago). It took over a year to hit that mark, but I should have held after going in on the initial dip. Swing and a miss.

Knowing more now about the way stocks move, I'm doing far better with mid-cap stocks, and calling long shots for recently listed growth companies. For instance, I went in on GURU.TO at 11.5 and it's sitting at 22 today. I sold 70 shares for a 98% profit, and I'm holding my other 69 shares for their Q1 report this coming Thursday. That was good for $750 in two months (technically $1460 but I believe the Q1 report will be positive and thus another price surge to come). I bought 650 shares of SCR.TO at .79 and sold them all at 2.38 (of course it's now up to 2.9, but I'm happy taking 300% profit for $1030 in just over a month). MVIS I bought at 3.13 and sold at 6.1 (missing its 52wk high by a day when it traded at just over 9), and at this point I'm able to buy heavier as I have more excess cash due to a couple promotions at my job and funneling my former alcoholism fund into this far more productive use of my money, meaning a lot of these +100% trades are netting me hundreds of dollars at a time within the span of a month or so. Essentially I've become a short-term investor/long-term swing trader hybrid and it's been serving me incredibly well. In just over four months I've profited over $4,000, and I'm looking to take that exponentially higher this year with an increased salary, better spending and saving habits, and a wider range of knowledge with which to implement in my strategies.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my own financial growth journey with anyone interested and hopefully generate some discussion here with likeminded people interested in discussing plays, sharing experiences, and/or learning more about the world of investing and trading together.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.01.2021 - 14:58
Vombatus
Potorro
Interesting topic. You got some good trades there

When I started working, I began to be very careful with personal finances. It's hard earned cash! Tracking expenses, cutting out unecessary stuff, thinking long term, etc...
Soon learnt that cash sitting in the bank isn't the best idea, so looked for options. More so now and what probably awaits in 2021. Never got into stocks but instead went into crypto. Very exciting space with all the development going on. For the last couple of years I've been doing a ton of research, from reading tecnical papers/project fundamentals to understanding how all the trading ecosystem stuff works. Going deep into the rabbit hole. But it pays off and it is actually enjoyable.
I particularly like the decentralized aspect of it, doing operations without the middle man. Sort of liberating to know that banks are no longer essential and having a parallel system where the governments/central banks can't pull all the strings.
I'm not focussed on trading (perhaps that's why stocks didn't appeal that much in the first place), and prefer building a position that yields passive income (and enjoy the overall upwards trend of the space. It's in the charts!). Interest rates are very high if you know where to look, so deposits/lending is a bit safer and will potentially get me to the point where monthly returns eclipse monthly expenses. That would be quite a milestone.
Maybe I should get into pure trading but I find it quite daunting. Especially with such a volatile market.
17.01.2021 - 20:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont, i am not to that, i save at bank own incomes, i am goid saver better as others om my age. If I ho out women pays to my drinks, ot I.
I dont like wsist of money, i live as poor man, even my own needs. I thought about imvest, but its risk, i feel ssfer as I am. I might not win, but I dont loose.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.01.2021 - 21:12
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I use to trade in MCX(Multi Commodity Exchange) and NCDEX(National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange) - trade portfolios dealing in Gold, Silver, Copper in former and Agri related commodities like cereals and pulses, fibers, oil & seeds, etc in latter.

MCX is a costly portfolio investing in "lots" mainly tearing off maybe 30-35% of your investment just to get the best tick price(selling and buying). Back in 2013, margins were saturated as Indian economy was overlapping with excessive foreign debts so it wasn't getting moved to sustainable deals whatsoever. Though I juiced some good profit affairs(highest being 60,000/- INR and $850 per 1 "lot". Total worth over $1500 in MCX market. It started to drugged me for more investment, but I preferred rehabilitation.

NCDEX had a volatile movement back though I wasn't able to invest much into it as profits were slime in grains and pulses. Got to earn in oil and maybe some off-season seeds that marginally titled the profit due to fantastic export prices.

That's it. Due to new job responsibilities, to this day, I couldn't take much time for investments.
17.01.2021 - 21:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Vombatus on 17.01.2021 at 14:58

Interesting topic. You got some good trades there

When I started working, I began to be very careful with personal finances. It's hard earned cash! Tracking expenses, cutting out unecessary stuff, thinking long term, etc...
Soon learnt that cash sitting in the bank isn't the best idea, so looked for options. More so now and what probably awaits in 2021. Never got into stocks but instead went into crypto. Very exciting space with all the development going on. For the last couple of years I've been doing a ton of research, from reading tecnical papers/project fundamentals to understanding how all the trading ecosystem stuff works. Going deep into the rabbit hole. But it pays off and it is actually enjoyable.
I particularly like the decentralized aspect of it, doing operations without the middle man. Sort of liberating to know that banks are no longer essential and having a parallel system where the governments/central banks can't pull all the strings.
I'm not focussed on trading (perhaps that's why stocks didn't appeal that much in the first place), and prefer building a position that yields passive income (and enjoy the overall upwards trend of the space. It's in the charts!). Interest rates are very high if you know where to look, so deposits/lending is a bit safer and will potentially get me to the point where monthly returns eclipse monthly expenses. That would be quite a milestone.
Maybe I should get into pure trading but I find it quite daunting. Especially with such a volatile market.

They definitely haven't all been good but considering my total profit compared to my losses, I'm beginning to feel more and more confident about my strategies and how I implement my research into what I buy. I'm far from an expert and nowhere near the level of those who turn thousands into hundreds of thousands by end of year, but my goal is to keep pushing forward until I get there.

I can sympathize with the fear factor of putting your income into something that could tank, which is why for the first two years of my time investing, I wasn't spending any more than $500 on a stock. I was too worried about my positions going red and losing money that I worked hard to earn, but developing patterns over time with smaller amounts of cash eventually helped me strategize with slightly bigger positions. Now I'll pump as much as $2000 into a stock, but that limit will gradually increase assuming I continue to trade successfully and grow my on-hand cash.

Crypto is great because of its volatility, and I've toyed around with it myself. I first got involved with Bitcoin back when it was trading at $9000USD (all my previous dollar amounts are listed in CAD). Granted, this was like 5 years ago and I was about as uneducated as it gets with investing, but I did some research on crypo investing and knew it was a sound choice at least in the short-term. I sold once it hit $20000USD but I only invested $750 initially, so my profit wasn't as great as if I held until this year when it peaked at 40000.

That said, I've invested just under $4000 into a couple crypto-related ETFs (BTCG-UN.TO, QETH-U.TO) and just over $1000 in DMGI.VN, which is a blockchain company, all as long-term plays. I suspect the price of BTC to soar as more companies expand their payment options and crypto payments truly hit the mainstream. It isn't implausible to suggest BTC reaches $60000USD by end of year, which is my realistic expectation despite some much bigger names in the scene calling for price targets of $100000, which I do think will happen eventually, just not this early into the game.
----
17.01.2021 - 21:33
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 17.01.2021 at 20:27

I dont, i am not to that, i save at bank own incomes, i am goid saver better as others om my age. If I ho out women pays to my drinks, ot I.
I dont like wsist of money, i live as poor man, even my own needs. I thought about imvest, but its risk, i feel ssfer as I am. I might not win, but I dont loose.

Banks pay such a low level of interest that you essentially lose money over time due to inflation. So while you aren't risking bigger losses, you are slowly losing small percentages across decades. Just look at 2019 as an example, where US inflation increased by 1.8% compared to most banks offering less than 1% interest. Not sure what Sweden's numbers are like, but Americans who put money into a savings account and let it sit for all of 2019 lost, on average, .8% of their money.

Obviously that's painting with a broad brush and looking at it from a face-value perspective, but it's a point to consider when assuming that savings are safe and investing isn't.

Saving is key if you do it efficiently, which is where long-term investing in ETFs can help. Your return isn't guaranteed still, but practically every mid-grade performing ETF will vastly outperform the small interest you develop in your savings account and you have safety in numbers the more you choose ETFs with broader diversity.
----
18.01.2021 - 18:06
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Explain everything to me like I'm 5.
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
19.01.2021 - 03:48
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by RaduP on 18.01.2021 at 18:06
Explain everything to me like I'm 5.

Radu runs a lemonade stand. He has $5 to buy everything he needs. The stand is worth $5.

Troy invests $1. The stand is now worth $6. But Radu can afford oranges to sell orange juice now. The stand sells more juice and has more customers, so the company is worth $7.

3 more of Radu's friends each invest $1. The stand is worth $10. Radu keeps selling more kinds of juice to even more customers. The stand is now worth $11.

Troy asks Radu for his investment back. Radu gives him his $1 plus an extra 20c because the stand has been making so much money. The stand is now worth $9.80.
----
19.01.2021 - 08:40
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.01.2021 at 03:48

Troy asks Radu for his investment back. Radu gives him his $1 plus an extra 20c because the stand has been making so much money. The stand is now worth $9.80.

The police seizes the stand because it did not have a permit. The stand is now worth $0. Radu's friends ask for their investments back. What can Radu do?
----
19.01.2021 - 11:59
nikarg

^ Radu is in great debt and he cannot pay. As a result he goes to jail where he meets Jon Schaffer and interviews him for Metal Storm. When the interview finishes, Radu pepper-sprays Jon in the face with a can that Nik has smuggled in for him beforehand.

Troy, that explanation was great. I also didn't understand a thing from whatever all of you were writing but the lemonade stand example was simple enough even for me (I do not have a brain for this stuff at all).
19.01.2021 - 12:43
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Written by nikarg on 19.01.2021 at 11:59

As a result he goes to jail where he meets Jon Schaffer and interviews him for Metal Storm. When the interview finishes, Radu pepper-sprays Jon in the face with a can that Nik has smuggled in for him beforehand.

I bet I can sweet talk him into admitting he wishes the South won.

I see a lot of buzz about etoro and crypto, what are your thoughts on those, Troy?
----
19.01.2021 - 13:37
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.01.2021 at 21:18

They definitely haven't all been good but considering my total profit compared to my losses, I'm beginning to feel more and more confident about my strategies and how I implement my research into what I buy. I'm far from an expert and nowhere near the level of those who turn thousands into hundreds of thousands by end of year, but my goal is to keep pushing forward until I get there.

I can sympathize with the fear factor of putting your income into something that could tank, which is why for the first two years of my time investing, I wasn't spending any more than $500 on a stock. I was too worried about my positions going red and losing money that I worked hard to earn, but developing patterns over time with smaller amounts of cash eventually helped me strategize with slightly bigger positions. Now I'll pump as much as $2000 into a stock, but that limit will gradually increase assuming I continue to trade successfully and grow my on-hand cash.

Crypto is great because of its volatility, and I've toyed around with it myself. I first got involved with Bitcoin back when it was trading at $9000USD (all my previous dollar amounts are listed in CAD). Granted, this was like 5 years ago and I was about as uneducated as it gets with investing, but I did some research on crypo investing and knew it was a sound choice at least in the short-term. I sold once it hit $20000USD but I only invested $750 initially, so my profit wasn't as great as if I held until this year when it peaked at 40000.

That said, I've invested just under $4000 into a couple crypto-related ETFs (BTCG-UN.TO, QETH-U.TO) and just over $1000 in DMGI.VN, which is a blockchain company, all as long-term plays. I suspect the price of BTC to soar as more companies expand their payment options and crypto payments truly hit the mainstream. It isn't implausible to suggest BTC reaches $60000USD by end of year, which is my realistic expectation despite some much bigger names in the scene calling for price targets of $100000, which I do think will happen eventually, just not this early into the game.

As long as profits>loss, it's all good I say. And starting small and slowly building positions seems like the most reasonable thing to do. I tend to do the same, though in hindsight I sort of regret it with crypto. Buying small amounts of Btc and Eth when they were a tenth of what they are now. Should have gone all in! And would have if I had the knowledge I have now. Well, at least those early investments are doing very good.
Even just a little profit or getting a hedge against inflation is good enough, especially because as you mention in another post, if you don't do anything with the money, you automatically lose.
With money printers going crazy, this is even more the case now. Printing in a year 20+% of all USD in circulation is probably not a good idea. I remember early last year I bought a bunch of Tether (crypto pegged to USD) for a 10% APY deposit. Being euro based, I saw how the dollar to euro went from 0,93 to 0,82, basically reducing to 0 any return on the deposit when turned into Eur. But I learnt something, so not all that bad. That makes me hesitant to turn profits into fiat money, I'd rather hold indefinitely crypto (or further generate more through lending/deposits/maybe trades) until its mainstream adoption (it will happen, we just don't know when) considering the appreciation rather than switching to something that is going to zero (pulling out any fiat purchasing power chart is proof enough....). Gold (and silver?) was perhaps a good alternative too, but so much a hassle to get hold of. I could get those notes but the whole concept of having a piece of paper that "guarantees" when you can actually hold the real thing is not reassuring (are the reserves equal to the circulating notes? Doubt it).
I'm sure that crypto-related anything will do good (nvidia is a good example), more so in the middle of a bullrun. 60k for Btc seems conservative (once the 40k barrier broken, it won't be far off), I expect more if there isn't any crash before the end of the year. Depends on how long the money printer can artificially sustain the markets.

Written by RaduP on 19.01.2021 at 08:40

The police seizes the stand because it did not have a permit. The stand is now worth $0. Radu's friends ask for their investments back. What can Radu do?

If that happens, Radu is *****. However, Radu's friend could have gotten into assets that cannot be seized by the police instead of investing in Radu's stand.
19.01.2021 - 14:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 19.01.2021 at 11:59

^ Radu is in great debt and he cannot pay. As a result he goes to jail where he meets Jon Schaffer and interviews him for Metal Storm. When the interview finishes, Radu pepper-sprays Jon in the face with a can that Nik has smuggled in for him beforehand.

Troy, that explanation was great. I also didn't understand a thing from whatever all of you were writing but the lemonade stand example was simple enough even for me (I do not have a brain for this stuff at all).

Dude you miss story about you dropp a soap and towell around your boddy. Then there is jailbreak while guards are bangin AC/DC
----

apos;'
[image]
19.01.2021 - 15:23
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
We use some bot trader where we set parameters and it invests accordingly. was doing ok until COVID. now, thanks to lock-downs absolutely crushing and pummeling small businesses, it's taken off. we've got peanuts on the global scale, but based upon our performance, some people are getting MIGHTY FUCKING RICH thanks to all these lock-downs. and it isn't Johnny and Jane Sixpack.

as for printing USD out of control, Mrs COld earns Reals now, exchange rate is over 5:1, whereas all our prior excursions to Brazil were closer to 3.35 to 1. Given how much of her salary we've saved by spending almost all our time in our tiny apartment, should the exchange rates normalize back to older rates in the next 18 months, it will be like a 30% bonus.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
22.01.2021 - 09:36
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
The heat of the game starts melting you when you start investing in the share market. In a midst of COVID, if you follow updates closely, you might get fucking rich if you know how to make/break deals(hint: sell stocks you put on HOLD). For newbies, avoid investing in the stock market.

Too late for Crypto investments. Damage has been done.
24.01.2021 - 06:41
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Bit of a rough week, down $700 on some failed momentum trades (trying to chase BB.TO, for instance) and a lackluster new TSX listing (KITS.TO) which I thought would take off.

Thankfully I bought slight dips on NNDM and MARA while they were available, but these are going to take time before truly taking off.

Hoping to get back in the swing of things this upcoming week and getting back to my fundamentals. I kept chasing and backing off on dips when instinct and technicals said I should hold, and I ended up not only losing out on profit, but straight up losing altogether. I'm down 1k this year, compared to the +4k profit I earned in the final quarter of 2020. Amateur hour over here.
----
26.01.2021 - 15:57
Vombatus
Potorro
I've been following /r/ wallstreetbets for sometime now. An endless source of entertainment.
But they really took it to another level with the GameStop squeeze. Literally hurting fat hedge funds, enraging ws ***** and even media (cnbc, financial times,...) crying over it.

Tip my hat to the autistic retards. Laughed so hard at some of the news.
28.01.2021 - 15:55
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Vombatus on 26.01.2021 at 15:57

I've been following /r/ wallstreetbets for sometime now. An endless source of entertainment.
But they really took it to another level with the GameStop squeeze. Literally hurting fat hedge funds, enraging ws ***** and even media (cnbc, financial times,...) crying over it.

Tip my hat to the autistic retards. Laughed so hard at some of the news.

The retards from the media are not wasting any chances.

----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
28.01.2021 - 20:07
Zap
Written by Maco on 28.01.2021 at 15:55

The retards from the media are not wasting any chances.

That's so obviously fake...
28.01.2021 - 20:30
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Zap on 28.01.2021 at 20:07

That's so obviously fake...

Yeah but the accusations of that from Twitter users are real, it's quite fun to watch everything unfold.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
28.01.2021 - 21:41
Vombatus
Potorro
Crony capitalism sure doesn't like it when you beat them at their own game.
Platforms halting anything but selling on multiple stocks and canceling orders, mentioning "extreme volatility" as a legit reason. Free market? What free market? Blatant ilegal actions, not to mention all the naked shorts.
Apparently, lawsuits are being filed.
Will be interesting to see if they will gently be swept under the rug. And in the coming months, if this will imply more regulations to further gatekeep their playground.
In any case, the other day I threw in some cash I don't mind loosing for the laughs. Tomorrow is going to be fun.
28.01.2021 - 23:14
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Written by Maco on 28.01.2021 at 20:30

Yeah but the accusations of that from Twitter users are real, it's quite fun to watch everything unfold.

Imagine taking Twitter users seriously.
----
29.01.2021 - 07:44
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Vombatus on 28.01.2021 at 21:41

Will be interesting to see if they will gently be swept under the rug.

Do you remember when Anonymous targeted Westboro Baptist Church like a hive and then took down their website to show the unleashing power of internet warriors? Same with Project Chanology?

What followed weeks or months is a line-up of a bunch of lawsuits slapped against those who couldn't pull off the proper baggy pants.

GameStop's shares massacre is even bigger than this.
13.06.2022 - 19:13
Joppe
Steelemeister
MASSIVE dip on cryptos, it looks I'm going in the dumpster right now I practice a PMA; it will rise back, I will score eventually.
----
My vision is augmented
14.06.2022 - 08:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Joppe on 13.06.2022 at 19:13

MASSIVE dip on cryptos, it looks I'm going in the dumpster right now I practice a PMA; it will rise back, I will score eventually.

Dont invest anywhere you dont win, maybe 2% of your incomes, buy sometimes lothery. Best is save money some 20% from incomes. I do it I dont invest and never will
----

apos;'
[image]
14.06.2022 - 20:48
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Bad English on 14.06.2022 at 08:16

Written by Joppe on 13.06.2022 at 19:13

Dont invest anywhere you dont win, maybe 2% of your incomes, buy sometimes lothery. Best is save money some 20% from incomes. I do it I dont invest and never will

If you rewind back to few years ago I would agree with what you write, I did save money most of my life, which hasn't exactly made me rich in this day. Recently I have noticed that just having some money cannot be counted upon, it will be affected by inflation, prices can go up and I would need extra income to pay for basic living. I have no permanent job so income is high at some time when I'm working, some time it will go to dumpster and I won't escape the squirrel wheel any time soon. My whole purpose of life is to get rich as soon as possible and live a life while I can, for me there is no point to spend a 2/3 of life working for money for retirement when you can't do shit anymore, body won't perform as good anymore.

Only hope for me is in crypto, it will make me rich or I will die trying.
----
My vision is augmented
14.06.2022 - 21:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
There also are point, I save some money, but because I don't live like normal people, I have same clouts, I don't do pubbing, I try live cheaper as I can. I am local, I don't do Thai or sun travels, I learned how buy good craft beer, eat good food, but save. I save like sek 600 per fri and same per suterday since I don't do pubbing. I saves sek 100 and same return ticket for buss 300 concert, 100 kebab 200 beers to do not attend concert, sport and do on.
----

apos;'
[image]
25.06.2022 - 23:14
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Bad English on 14.06.2022 at 21:13

There also are point, I save some money, but because I don't live like normal people, I have same clouts, I don't do pubbing, I try live cheaper as I can. I am local, I don't do Thai or sun travels, I learned how buy good craft beer, eat good food, but save. I save like sek 600 per fri and same per suterday since I don't do pubbing. I saves sek 100 and same return ticket for buss 300 concert, 100 kebab 200 beers to do not attend concert, sport and do on.

I do get you brother and I live in this way myself which doesn't provide me freedom I seek in life, I want to be free from money and inflation altogether. I want to be free from financial issues, do what I want without tax and worries about surviving financially. I seek a revolution and people to wake up, big businesses have to be stopped, put in to their place, surviving with minimal means is not living, it is barely surviving to tomorrow which is not how life should be. Banks can't provide good interest on savings, rework must happen and new monetary system to be introduced. If I could live on a countryside, have my own food, animals, community, water from well, electricity from solar panel, I would choose it instead of city living, but it's made difficult. It was easy in the past and manageably and now a lot people quit because it's too expensive. True metal life is to be free from government and corporations, and many people forgot this in modern times and they become posers who live in city as slaves to government. Nja, I fight for freedom as long as I can.
----
My vision is augmented