Metal Storm logo
Transatlantic - Present New Song

"Looking For The Light", the third streaming single from Transatlantic's upcoming The Absolute Universe album, has surfaced online. The new outing is ready to see the light on February, 5th, 2021. The accompanying video clip was directed by Christian Rios.

Mike Portnoy comments: "Looking For The Light" is one of the heavier tracks on The Absolute Universe. In the tradition of Transatlantic sharing all lead vocals, this track gave me my showcase to deliver the lead vocals as it called for a bit more of an aggressive approach.

"This is one of the few tracks that remains primarily the same and appears on both versions of the album. However not content to keep it simple, the version included on the music video is actually a unique version which combines both "Looking For The Light" and its "Reprise" from later in the album into one combined version available only here in this video."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Transatlantic
Posted: 17.01.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 9 users
19.01.2021 - 16:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I never knew this band before, checked our, not bad, good prog rock where heavy sound rolls over soft major parkins sound.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.01.2021 - 17:04
JoHn Doe

This sound has been done to death since early 90s. Unfortunately. I'll try and listen to it. Hope it's better than the new TFK, which I could not even finish.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 731 | This month: 6