11 have it
1 wants it

01. Triebe II
02. Weltennacht
03. Zwischen Sommer Und Herbst

Additional info
Label: AOP Records

Produced by AOP Records and S.R.
Recorded, mixed and mastered by M.S. and Klangschmiede Studio E.

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 57 users
23.01.2021 - 08:02
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
24.01.2021 - 07:31
Rating: 9
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I've already listened to this three times since its release on Friday (just turned Sunday here) and I can't get enough. That violin/piano combination and its alluring buildups with huge emotional payoffs just does it for me. And it barely scratches the 30-minute mark which makes for an easily digestible listen every time. The main riff from "Zwischen Sommer Und Herbst" has been stuck in my head on repeat; I love that you can track its progression from the minimal stages at the beginning before the drum fills kick off the acoustic interlude to initiate its fully fleshed form. Great stuff.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.01.2021 - 09:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.01.2021 at 07:31

I've already listened to this three times since its release on Friday (just turned Sunday here) and I can't get enough. That violin/piano combination and its alluring buildups with huge emotional payoffs just does it for me. And it barely scratches the 30-minute mark which makes for an easily digestible listen every time.

Although I did post a Bandcamp link for the album stream, but to be honest, I didn't take a time out for this. I read considerable reviews along the lines of your opinion, and it now entices me to check along all together.
28.01.2021 - 14:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This sounds good, starts as insult to gaze fans whit soft intro, they turs as true sound of ABM. Will chek those backers soon, impressed whit it.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.08.2022 - 20:39
Rating: 7
Dark Horizons

In my opinion the versions on the Weltennacht ep are better.
----
We are just a moment in time
A blink of an eye
A dream for the blind
Visions from a dying brain
I hope you don't understand
04.02.2023 - 03:04
Rating: 6
tintinb

This is actually one of the weakest EP from Ellende. Doesn't help that their previous stuffs are so much more better and these three songs already feature in a better version of the same EP.
----
Leeches everywhere.

Hits total: 1289 | This month: 17