Metal Storm logo
Apocalyptica - New Album Information, New Songs Online

The following message was posted on official Apocalyptica's MySpace page:

"Apocalyptica has announced the worldwide release of their 6th studio album - Worlds Collide - on September 17th. The first track from the album, "I'm Not Jesus" features Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour. "I'm Not Jesus" will be available September 3rd (August 31st in Germany).

Special guests on Worlds Collide include: Corey Taylor, Dave Lombardo ( Slayer), Tomoyasu Hotei, Joseph Duplantier ( Gojira), Cristina Scabbia ( Lacuna Coil) and more to be announced soon!"

The band's myspace page also has the three songs 'I'm Not Jesus', 'Peace', 'SOS' (with Cristina Scabia) and 'Worlds Collide' from the upcoming new album available for streaming.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Apocalyptica
Posted: 30.07.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 3 users
30.07.2007 - 13:34
Carrion
Account deleted
I'm Not Jesus is cool, quite not what I expected it to be. Peace is more like the general sound of Apo's, and so is SOS, which is a nice slow song. I like the title track the most, it's a really strong song. I'll buy the record for sure when it comes.
30.07.2007 - 21:13
Bitch Boy

This one will be a very interesting album!! Especially Cristina, I didn't know she is an actual guest star in the album.
31.07.2007 - 14:17
Elodie Artour
Slania
The songs are good,but I enjoyed"Peace"the most.It is so soft and melodic...I felt the typical"Apocalyptica"sound while listening to it.
*hoping to see them live soon*
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
01.08.2007 - 04:27
RiouxMax

I'm...Oh well...Apocalyptica should have stayed in the vol.2 kind of guest-star-songs. 1st of all,they were good. 2nd,life burns with lauri, repressed with Max cavalera and...the other emo boy >__< And now...I'm not Jesus with corey...They all sucks. I'm a BIG apocalyptica fan, and cello player as well, and these songs...are not apocalyptica.

Bittersweet and SOS are about...at the same level, not that bad, but hope for an instrumental version

Peace and Worlds collide are just great^^ I love them, it's recomforting to hear that XD
02.08.2007 - 12:20
Carrion
Account deleted
Written by RiouxMax on 01.08.2007 at 04:27

I'm...Oh well...Apocalyptica should have stayed in the vol.2 kind of guest-star-songs. 1st of all,they were good. 2nd,life burns with lauri, repressed with Max cavalera and...the other emo boy >__< And now...I'm not Jesus with corey...They all sucks. I'm a BIG apocalyptica fan, and cello player as well, and these songs...are not apocalyptica.

The other emo guy = Ville Valo? And Max Cavalera is way beyond sucking dude, just listen to the records of Sepultura when he was still singing in it.
03.08.2007 - 01:12
RiouxMax

No the other emo guy is the one from bullet from my valentine with Max in the song XD And I'm not bashing Max,only the song XD would have been better if he was the only one singing ^^'
03.08.2007 - 14:28
Carrion
Account deleted
Ah okay then, well I guess that's true.

Hits total: 7611 | This month: 10