Metal Storm logo
Ayreon - Demo From New Album Online

A 10 minutes demo was posted on Ayreon's official MySpace page here, this piece will appear on the next album of the group. The vocal parts were not recorded yet.

Three vocalists are now confirmed for the new, as of yet untitled, Ayreon album: Magali Luyten (Virus IV and Beautiful Sin) Simone Simons (Epica) and Ty Tabor (King's X).

To be complete the following message was posted on Ayreon's official website:
"Members of the messageboard spent nearly a year already organizing a fan-meet for Ayreon (Arjen Lucassen) fans. What started out as an informal get-together for forumers at a zoo, turned into a little bit of an event where 250 people can attend. It takes place September 15th, 2007 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It starts 13:00 and ends aproximately 19:00.

Among the highlights of the day are a cover band called Ayreonotes, who will play a set of Arjen Lucassen tracks, an exclusive sneak preview of the new Ayreon album, hanging out with fans from around the world and perhaps even some special guests.

You can now order tickets via the website here - remember, tickets are limited! For more information please check this thread on the messageboard - relevant information starts at page 36. For questions please contact: fanmeet@live.nl and use 'fanmeet' as topic."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Ayreon
Posted: 31.07.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 2 users
31.07.2007 - 14:38
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Can't wait to hear the sweet Simone's voice on the new Ayreon album!
I hope in another masterpiece as the previous one...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
31.07.2007 - 14:49
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Give us a god damn release date! I cant wait!!!!
31.07.2007 - 20:35
Tarnalorn
Account deleted
Yippee! Can't soddin wait man! The guy is a genius!:banger2:
31.07.2007 - 21:09
Bleeding_Rainbow

Great news, hope this album lives up to the previous work.
01.08.2007 - 03:02
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Ty Tabor! Oh man, this is going to be a fun album. Ty is amazing.
----
(space for rent)
01.08.2007 - 04:26
Bas
Retired Staff
i listened to the demo on the myspace site and it's really great
can't wait for this release, i wonder if it can equal, or, is it even possible? surpass the absolute greatness of the human equation? probably not... but it'll be awesome anyway!
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
01.08.2007 - 19:25
Bitch Boy

Simone in an Ayreon album?? Sounds really cool!!!

The demo also sounds great, excellent piece of work.
03.08.2007 - 16:48
Arrwyn

Hmm...to be honest, I am not impressed with the idea of Simone doing vocals for the upcoming album. :/

Hits total: 2977 | This month: 6