Metal Storm logo
Lorna Shore - Announce Digital Release Of 'Immortal - Instrumental'

Since many fans were keen on hearing instrumental versions of Lorna Shore's last album Immortal, the band is finally making them available on March 5th, 2021 on all digital platforms. Mark your calendars for Immortal - Instrumental. The New Jersey slammers have recently released a drum playthrough (drummer Austin Archey) of the song "Death Portrait" as the first taste of this instrumental version.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lorna Shore
Posted: 19.02.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 19 users
19.02.2021 - 22:08
s_t_s

Love the album, among the most brutal as far as Deathcore is concerned and no words about the scandal around the singer yet I'm not sure about the "instrumental" version... Without brutal singings it's not the same, is it?
19.02.2021 - 22:59
musclassia

Written by s_t_s on 19.02.2021 at 22:08

Love the album, among the most brutal as far as Deathcore is concerned and no words about the scandal around the singer yet I'm not sure about the "instrumental" version... Without brutal singings it's not the same, is it?

Yeah, I know why they'd like to try and find success with this album without the connections to the old singer so that they could try and further sever those ties, but from a purely musical standpoint, the vocals are a major part of what makes a track like Immortal rip so hard, so not sure this will really have the same impact.
20.02.2021 - 02:03
OpethFlames

Yea, no thanks, CJ nailed the vocals, such a beast. Songs are not the same without the vocals.
21.02.2021 - 22:52
s_t_s

Written by OpethFlames on 20.02.2021 at 02:03

Yea, no thanks, CJ nailed the vocals, such a beast. Songs are not the same without the vocals.

I will surely listen to it out of curiosity but an album without any vocals is not worth buying imo. It can be given as a bonus but I'm not going to buy that album again.

Hits total: 636 | This month: 8